43

Jimin and Jungkook took their breakfast in a fancy restaurant. Whole day,they spent their time doing shopping and visiting many places. And at the evening,they went for the movie. They watched a romantic movie and became emotional while watching it. Both of them enjoyed the movie. When all the lights of movie hall went off,they gave each other a soft , passionate kiss. Both of them discovered that kissing each other when the light goes off,is really interesting and exciting. They ate, popcorns, french fries,and strawberry milkshake while watching the movie. It was really great day for them. At 9pm they were headed for their home. Jungkook dropped Jimin at his home.
"Thanks kooki,I enjoyed the day a lot" Jimin said before getting down from the car.
"I can do anything for making you happy, pretty"
Jimin smiled and gave a kiss on Jungkook's lips. Jungkook promptly kissed back.
"Um..our final exam is coming soon. What about studying together?" Jimin said and Jungkook agreed with him.
"Good idea...yours or my place?"
"Anything is alright. Come at my place tomorrow then" Jimin said and Jungkook nodded smilingly.
"Alright,see you tomorrow then" Jungkook said and winked. Jimin blushed and then waved at Jungkook. Jungkook waved back and then Jimin got down from the car and went inside his apartment. Jungkook then left the place.
.
.
Jimin entered inside and saw his mom and Jungkook's mom gossiping and smiling together sitting on the couch.
"Ow, auntie! You here"
"Oh hi Jimini..come come" Jungkook's mom said and hugged Jimin. Jimin also hugged back.
"How are you?"
"I'm all good what about you?" Jimin asked.
"Me too. Everything going good between you and Jungkook!"
"Ye... yeah everything is good" Jimin said blushingly.
"Good. I'm happy that Jungkook found someone like you" Jungkook's mom said and Jimin became confused.
"Did..did she find out that we are in relationship!" Jimin thought inside while looking at Jungkook's mom.
"You are the best ever friend of Jungkook. I'm happy that we both became a family now" Jungkook's mom said and Jimin's mom also agreed with her. Jimin felt relieved inside.
"That's.. right auntie..I'm also lucky to have Jungkook beside me" Jimin said and both Jimin and Jungkook's mom smiled. Meantime, Jungkook's mom's phone was ringing.
"Here..my son calling me..may be he reached at home" Jungkook's mom said and received the call.
"Yeah?"
"Where are you mom?'
"At Jimin's place"
"Ow..what are you doing there"
"Nothing,I was bored and mrs.park invited me at her place so just came"
"I see..you should have told me also..i would come there then"
"I thought you were busy with your friends.. anyway I'm coming wait for me..and the snacks are inside the fridge take that and eat"
"Yeah alright " Jungkook said and his mom then cut the call.
"Ok then I have to go now..Mrs. park"
"Come with Jungkook also, I will cook for all of you "
"Okay don't worry I will come.."
Jungkook's mom hugged Jimin's mom.
"When our Jimini and Jungkooki will get married to each other we will be coming at each other's place everyday" Jungkook's mom said quietly in Jimin's mom's ears. Jimin's mom smiled hearing this.
"That's absolutely right." Jimin's mom replied. Jimin was standing there but didn't understand what they were talking about.
"Ok then bye..Jimini..take care bye"
"Bye auntie." Jimin waved.
"Did you eat or should I serve the dinner?"
"No I didn't eat.."
"Ok then get fresh and come. I am serving " his mom said and Jimin nodded smilingly.
.
.
.
Next day.. morning 8:30...
Jungkook pressed the calling bell. Jimin's mom opened the door and saw Jungkook standing with his bag full with books and papers.
"Good morning auntie."
"Owh Jungkooki dear,come come"
"Owh Jungkook come eat breakfast with us." Jimin's dad said and Jungkook smiled.
"I already ate uncle. We both carry on. I came here to study with pretty..I mean Jimin.." Jungkook said and smiled. Both Jimin's mom and dad smiled.
"I see..your exams are coming. Go and study..Jimini still didn't wake up. "
"Ah I see..ok then I am waking him up." Jungkook said politely and promptly went inside Jimin's room and locked the door without making any noise. He kept his bag on Jimin's reading table. He then looked at Jimin who was sleeping peacefully. Jungkook smiled looking at Jimin.
"How can someone look so beautiful and cute at the same time?" Jungkook said looking at a sleepy Jimin. He then went towards him and sat down besi Jimin. Jungkook came closer to Jimin and kissed on his cheeks.
"Pretty...wake up"
"Your alpha came"
"We have to study,did you forget!"
"Hmm~ " Jimin hummed softly.
"Why I'm hearing Jungkookooki's voice!~~" Jimin said in a sleepy voice. Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's cuteness.
"Cause your Jungkooki is in front of you" Jungkook again said and Jimin opened his eyes promptly.
"Kook!" Jimin said surprisingly as didn't expect Jungkook will come early morning.
"I thought you will come at the evening"
"Why to waste time..I wanted to study and do some romance with you so came earlier." Jungkook said and Jimin blushed.
"Aish..you naughty boy" Jimin said playingfully.
Jungkook started giving kiss on Jimin's forehead,cheeks, nose,lips, neck, collarbones making Jimin go crazy. Jimin was all giggling and smiling while blushing hard.
"Wake up,,your breakfast is ready. Your mom said it" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded.
"Did you ate?"
"Yeah ..you go fast" Jungkook said and Jimin got down from the bed.
"You wait I'm coming " Jimin said and Jungkook nodded smilingly. Jungkook took a chair and sat down. He took his books and kept those on the table. Jimin got fresjed promptly and went inside the dining room. Jimin took breakfast and also took some snacks that Jimin's mom made for both Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin smiled at his mom and went inside his room again.
"I came back"
Jungkook looked at him and smiled.
"Take it...mom made some fries for us"
"Wow...she is so caring" Jungkook said and Jimin smiled.
They both then sat down for the study. They also called Hobi and Namjoon and heard both of them also studying together. Day and night they were studying hard. Sometimes Jimin study with Jungkook at his place and then other time Jungkook study at Jimin's place. Like these, one week passes by. And their finals came near soon. ..

On the exam day they both went for the varsity together. Their exam hall was same. Jimin sat behind Jungkook and Jungkook say in front of him.
"All the best"
"All the best pretty,let's do well together" Jungkook said and Jimin nodded smilingly. They both took a well preparation. And the exam went all well and good.
.
.
.
When the exam was over all of them were so happy and felt relieved. Hobi, Namjoon,Jimin and Jungkook decided to spent their times together. They got five days off before the graduation day. So they all were excited to spent time together.

 So they all were excited to spent time together

See you in next part of 💛💜