Muse .part 3

Name : MuseShip : jiVPart : 3

Name : Muse
Ship : jiV
Part : 3

_____________________________________

"Hyung..what are you planning to do?" Jungkook asked

"I need your help here.."

"Okay and I'm always ready to help you"

"Not police officer jungkook..but the previous one.. the bad boy one"

"W-What?"

"You heard me, Jungkookie"

"What's your plan?"

"Let's meet and then discuss"

"Okay.. meet me the nearest cafe in front of the hospital.. I'll be there in 10 minutes"

"Okay..see ya" Taehyung said and cut off the call with a evil smile ..

And then he went to meet jimin he sat on the edge of the hospital bed and held his hand..and jimin looked at him..

"Jimin.. I'll be meeting one of my friends outside the hospital.. don't be scared of anything okay? I'll come back soon.." Taehyung said and jimin nodded.. seeing him nodding, Taehyung smiled and walked out of the room..

In 10 minutes, both Taehyung and jungkook was in the cafe.. they greeted each other.. Taehyung explained everything to jungkook..

"So.. you basically want me to beat him but not kill him?" Jungkook asked looking at Taehyung with a narrowed eyes

"Yeah..and you have to do it like he won't know who did it to him" Taehyung said

"Why? Hyung..why do you want me to do that?"

"What do you mean by why? You heard everything.. about jimin..and-'

"And we can arrest him for that"

"But i don't want it.. i want him to feel the pain.. in front of my eyes..he hurt that poor boy.. just jail won't be enough..
And listen.. we'll beat the shit out of him and leave him somewhere he won't get treated"

"Woah .. that's cruel.."

"He deserves it.. Jungkookie... Please help me out with this.. i want that bad boy back for one day" Taehyung looked at him with puppy eyes as if he wasn't talking about beating up someone.. jungkook sighed

"You know i can't say no to you.. you're my crime partner after all.. okay.. I'll do it" jungkook said and Taehyung hugged him tightly.. and they made all the planning while jungkook drank his coffee and Taehyung didn't because he hates it..

After that jungkook also went to meet that kid.. jimin was a bit scared of jungkook because of his appearance but eventually he calmed down with the help of Taehyung.. jungkook really felt bad for that boy.. jungkook took necessary information about that guy ..

Jimin looked devastated in that state
.and it's fueled the anger in both of them.. jimin ate something with the help of the nurses and then jimin fell asleep because of the medicine he was given..

Taehyung looked at jungkook and signalled him to come with him.. and they went out of the hospital.. jungkook called his special team.. and decided to bring that lee son to his hidden place.. Jungkook's team did the work flawlessly.. and in an hour lee son was blindfolded and all tied up sitting on a chair in a silent room..

The room was so silent that it sends chills down his spine.. and suddenly he heard footsteps.. and he felt someone walked closer to him..

"Who are you?why you brought me here? I'll complain against you" lee son tried to sound tough but his fear was visible in his tone..

"You get pleasure by bullying people..right? By raping people..right? We are here to give you rewards for your works" jeon jungkook said

"You dared to rape a simple boy who didn't cause any trouble.. you deserve rewards" a deep voice was heard.. yes it was Taehyung..

"I..i didn't do anything like that" lee son protested

"No.. don't try to deny it.. just accept your rewards " Jungkook said and lee son gulped down his saliva..

And immediately jungkook Started punching him.. on his face.. stomach.. his lips got cut and nose started bleeding.. his muscles become blue because of the punches he received.. his cries and pleas were only heard with the sound of punching.. Taehyung hit on his legs mercilessly..

Making sure he won't be able to walk.. if it wasn't enough.. jungkook handed him over to his boys and asked them to make him taste his own medicine.. and asked them to throw him somewhere on the road after they're satisfied.. the two boys did what they were told.. Lee son's pictures were taken..

Then he was thrown in the side of the road.. still blindfolded.. and a mess..
The pictures gave satisfaction to Taehyung and jungkook.. yes it was cruel of them but they didn't care..

The next day , they both went to meet the boy ... Jimin who just had his breakfast and took his medicine..saw the boys entering..

They greeted jimin with a smile and some sweets and flowers.. the doctor said jimin can go home in three more days.. and then the doctor left.. jungkook looked at Taehyung to ask for permission.. Taehyung nodded.. and then they both sat on the both sides of edges of the bed..

They told jimin what has happened to lee son.. jimin was beyond shocked.. there's no way someone has done something for him.. they showed the pictures of lee son to jimin.. jimin cried even more.. Taehyung wrapped his arms around his shoulder and pulled him closer.. he tried to comfort him and jimin did found the comfort and warmth in his arms.. jungkook smiled looking at them.. he was happy that jimin's culprit has been punished and he's included in it..

After three days, jimin was discharged.. in these 5 days no one from jimin's family tried to find him.. it's not like jimin was expecting them to find him but it still hurts.. jimin was wondering where he'll go? And that's when Taehyung said jimin will be staying with him at his place..

_________ vote and comment __________

Vote for the next part ... Tata