Muse. finale

Name : Muse Ship : MinV Part : last

Name : Muse
Ship : MinV
Part : last

_______________________________________

It's been two more weeks, jimin is living in Taehyung's house.. nowadays jimin again started going to his college.. Taehyung once went there with him with jungkook as well.. they had a conversation with the Dean of the university.. now no one dares to bully jimin there.. jimin started to become a lot more comfortable with Taehyung.. and jungkook gave Taehyung the number of a therapist.. lee son was founded after two days but he didn't remember anything..and when he remembered it was no use because he never saw who beat him up like that.

It was for jimin and to help him.. jimin started going there.. taking classes and nowadays jimin's mental and physical health started improving.. with that his bonding with Taehyung grew closer as well.. jimin offered to pay rent for staying at Taehyung's house but Taehyung refused to take money from him.. but jimin was stubborn.. he tried to help with other things..

Jimin's family almost abandoned him for good ..just because of his sexuality.. and jimin couldn't care less about it..

Jimin started doing multiple part-time jobs with his studies.. Taehyung often thinks about the muse he never had.. to complete the biggest art of his life..
Taehyung started spending time with jimin and he started realising something.. that he... He likes jimin.. that boy is the sweetest person he has ever met and he's the strongest one too.

Jimin stayed strong after tolerating his family's bullshit all these years.. and not to mention how beautiful jimin is.. his eyes.. his lips.. his body structure.. his little button nose.. how his eyes lit up whenever he eats his favourite flavour of ice cream.. how his eyes turned into moon shape when he smiles.. all these things gave Taehyung a weird tingling feeling in his stomach..

He loved jimin's appearance but he loved and respected the strong boy he was.. it was inspiring .. and suddenly it hit him.. the realisation.. muse..it means inspiration.. jimin who's really inspiring and his face is worth being in the museum.. he is a work of art..
Taehyung suddenly realised that
He has found his muse.. jimin is his muse..

Taehyung made up his mind to paint Jimin's picture.. and he decided to keep it a secret.. and not just that.. he decided to propose to jimin on the same day as his exhibition..

After Seven months

Taehyung was observing jimin's behaviour as well.. to know if he feels the same or not.. and he got some positive signals as well..

Now it was the time of his exhibition.. the media was there.. his parents and friends were there.. jungkook was there and jimin was present as well.. Taehyung had told jimin that there was a surprise for jimin here and jimin was excited for it..

And the exhibition started.. one by one art was being revealed.. jimin was excited to see his arts as well because in these months he never let jimin saw it.. he said it's a special thing that can only be seen in the exhibition..so jimin was waiting for it too.. but as the arts were being revealed.. jimin's eyes widened.. he was beyond shocked..