Muse. part: 2

Name: Muse Ship : vmin Part : 2

Name: Muse
Ship : vmin
Part : 2

________________________________________

Taehyung was walking side by jimin but jimin suddenly fainted.. Taehyung was quick enough to catch him but he almost fell on the ground.. Taehyung panicked seeing this.. he wanted to save a life but suddenly he fell on the ground like that? It was terrifying to him

Taehyung carefully sat down while holding jimin in his arms.. he made sure that the boy won't get hurt.. he took out his mobile and called an ambulance.. and in a few minutes the ambulence arrived and they took him and that boy to the hospital.. that boy was immediately taken to the emergency room seeing his condition and bruises on his body.. the doctor asked Taehyung to do the paperwork..

He went to the receptionist and she gave him a form to fill up.. and the first question was the name of the patient.. now ..now.. he doesn't even know what was the name of the boy.. but he can't say that.. so he filled the form according to him..

Name : kim jonghyun..

Age : 21

He added his mom and dad's name on the parents information.. it felt illegal.. probably it was illegal but he did it anyway..

Everything was done and now he was waiting for the doctors to come out .. a doctor came out and he walked towards him..

"How is he, doctor?" Taehyung asked

"What is the relationship between you and the boy?" The doctor asked back

"He... he's my friend" Taehyung lied ..again..

"That boy has been raped mercilessly. Do you have any doubt on anyone?" The doctor said and Taehyung's world Flipped upside down hearing this.. he wasn't expecting to hear something like this.. he was speechless.. rape? FUCKING RAPE? How could someone do these things?

Taehyung stood there motionless and the doctor was called from inside.. he noticed the expression on Taehyung's face so he patted on Taehyung's shoulder sympathetically..
And he went inside..

Taehyung's head was spinning.. he doesn't even know this boy but it felt terrible hearing that this small boy was going through something like this.. he was thinking what he should do.. he witnessed this boy trying to commit suicide..he can't leave him alone to die..

After some time the doctors came out again and they informed that jimin is fine but really weak and he needs to rest and proper care.. and he's unconscious now and it'll take some time ffor him to wake up.. Taehyung nodded and waited for jimin to wake up.. he knows what to do.. how to do it..

After an hour jimin woke up..the nurse informed the doctor and Taehyung.. they walked inside and Taehyung saw jimin.. his heart clenched for a boy he didn't even know.. the doctor checked jimin and then walked out.. Taehyung took the permission to talk to the boy..
The doctor said yes and Taehyung walked into the ward.. Taehyung requested the nurse to go outside for a moment.. they did ..

Taehyung carefully walked towards jimin.. the bruises on his face and weak eyes made him look lifeless and Taehyung didn't liked that feeling at all.. he sat on the stool next to the hospital bed .. his actions were carefully done because he didn't want to scare that boy..

"What's your name?" Taehyung asked softly

Jimin looked at him for some moment.. scared but then he remembered Taehyung was the same person who saved him..

"Jimin" jimin answered

Taehyung raised his hand and carefully took jimin's hand in his.. his touch was gentle.. something jimin wasn't fimilar with.. jimin flinched for a second but calmed down.. Taehyung's fingers Caressed on the bruises on jimin's hands.. the touches were like feathers.. it made jimin feel safe not dirty like lee son made him feel..

"Jimin.. I'm Taehyung.. i.. actually i don't know if it's right to ask you this now but who was it? Because the doctor said that you were ra.." Taehyung couldn't even finished the sentence and he looked away.. and sighed and then looked at jimin .. his expression firm ..

"I promise I'll punish that guy who did this..and for that you have to trust me and tell me who it was.. i know trusting someone you don't even know isn't possible.. but just this time.. try to do it.. tell me who it was?" Taehyung asked as he kept holding jimin's hand

Jimin looked at him in awe.. he couldn't believe that this type of person actually exists in the real world.. he thought everyone was same but here he was.. seeing someone totally different..

"He's.. he's..my senior ...in college" jimin spoke up hesitantly

"His name?"

Jimin looked away.. even thinking about the name is painful to him..
Jimin looked back at Taehyung who was waiting Eagerly for his answer..

"Lee son" jimin said and Taehyung's face hardened..

"What happened?" Taehyung asked

"Lee son .. he mixed something in my water and i started feeling dizzy.. so i went to the Washroom to splash water on my face.. to make myself feel better..
But as i splashed water on my face..

someone walked inside and closed the door.. i looked at him ..it was lee son.. i asked what happened to him..
He was silent the whole time.. he walked towards me.. and i kept walking backwards until my back hit the wall..

i panicked and was about to run and that when he held my arms and tied up my wrists behind my back and when i started screaming he covered my mouth with another piece of clothes..

And another that he tortured me.. for i don't know how long.. but i hated every second of it..i was crying and begging him to stop but he didn't.. he.. he raped me.. and then left me lying on the floor like a doormat.." 

Jimin explained everything to Taehyung
And Taehyung was furious..jimin couldn't hold back his tears anymore..and he started crying..

"Okay.. I'll take care of it now.. you should take rest.." Taehyung said and jimin nodded and wiped his eyes .. Taehyung got out of the room and called someone..

"Hello, Hyung?" The person said after picking up the call

"Hello jungkookie?" Taehyung said.. he has called his best friend who's a police officer..

"What's up hyung?" Jungkook asked

"I need your help buddy" Taehyung said

Jungkook sensed the stress in Taehyung's voice.. and asked him what's happening?

"There's a boy.." Taehyung started

"Ohh boooy?" Jungkook teased

"Ugh jungkookie.. it's a serious matter' Taehyung said with a serious tone

"Okay.. okay.. tell me what happened?" Jungkook also became serious

Taehyung explained everything to jungkook and jungkook was shocked.. and sad..and angry.. jungkook wanted to arrest that guy but Taehyung said no to him.. because he had a different plan..

_________ vote and comment _________

Thought it'll be end in 2 parts but i guess there will be more.. it's like a small ff..
Vote to get the next parts as well..

Tata ..
Love from Dia..