1| ARABIAN NIGHTS

CHAPTER ONE ARABIAN NIGHTS

CHAPTER ONE
ARABIAN NIGHTS

ALY, THE ADOPTED DAUGHTER OF SULTAN AND QUEEN JASMINE, DROVE HER GOLD WHEELCHAIR THROUGH THE HALLWAY OF THE PALACE

ALY, THE ADOPTED DAUGHTER OF SULTAN AND QUEEN JASMINE, DROVE HER GOLD WHEELCHAIR THROUGH THE HALLWAY OF THE PALACE. SHE WAS WITH JORDAN, THE DAUGHTER OF GENIE, WALKING BESIDE HER TO SNEAK INTO THE TOWN OF AGRABAH DURING THE NIGHT. Aly had put the hood of her gold leather jacket on her head. There was a flying carpet crest on the back of her jacket. She was rocking with aqua blue leather pants and gold combat boots. Aly had her gold leather gloves on. Sometimes people mistake her as a villain kid because she was not like other princesses.

"Oh, imagine a land, it's a faraway place, Where the caravan camels roam, Where you wander among every culture and tongue, It's chaotic, but, hey, it's home." Jordan started to sing as they arrived at the gates. She used her magic aura of royal blue to open the gates. Once they opened, it revealed a busy town in the desert with people selling their wares in the streets.

"When the wind's from the East, And the sun's from the West, And the sand in the glass is right." Jordan continued to sing as the two girls went through the gates to the town. Aly glanced around the busy town in a curious way. The culture was still beautiful and colorful. She loved her home. But she wanted to see the whole world like her mom did.

"Come on down, stop on by, Hop a carpet and fly." Jordan sang as she and Aly were stealing some things in the market for the poor. "To another Arabian night." They put things in the pockets of their jackets.

Then people started dancing in Arabian style with the girls as Jordan and the people sang.
"Arabian nights
Like Arabian days
More often than not are hotter than hot
In a lot of good ways
Arabian nights
Like Arabian dreams
This mystical land of magic and sand
Is more than it seems"

Aly started belly dancing in her wheelchair with the dancers in colorful dresses as they felt the music of Agrabah.
"Oh, the music that plays as you move through a maze
In the haze of your pure delight
You are caught in a dance
You are lost in the trance
Of another Arabian night"

A few men threw knives in the air as everyone else was still dancing and singing.
"Arabian nights
Like Arabian days
They seem to excite, take off and take flight
To shock and amaze
Arabian nights
'Neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard could fall and fall hard
Out there on the dunes"

After the song was done, Aladdin approached the girls. He was not surprised that his daughter snuck into the town because she did it every night. "Alyssa, I have good news. You've been accepted to Auradon Prep by the new school principal." He told her. Aly's bright blue eyes widened in shock when she heard the news.

"Dad, I don't want to go to a school filled with prissy pink princesses and uptight princes. That's not what I meant when I said that I want to see the world." Aly typed on her aqua blue iPad lying on her wheelchair tray as she rolled her eyes sarcastically at her father. She loved being homeschooled because there was no bullying.

"They let the VKS attend now since the new principal is a VK so it's not going to be bad at all. And Chloe will be happy to hang out with you every day if you go." Aladdin said as he glanced down at his daughter, wanting Aly to have a life outside of the palace walls. "The welcoming ceremony is tomorrow so we have to leave early." He walked away before Aly could protest.

Aly sighed, shaking her head. She knew that she couldn't change her parents's mind about going to Auradon Prep. Maybe she could just change the school because Aly was a rebel. She decided that she was going to shake things up!

Aly glanced over at Jordan with a devilish smile on her face.