Chapter 4. Aftermath. (finale)

Lucinda pov:
I woke up the next day completely hungover, my head was pounding. I looked around, this wasn't my room. "Luci?" Melissa whispered walking in. "I know you're probably confused, so here..." She sat on the bed next to me "Nothing happened, I promise. Halfway through the night you came in here, and passed out straight away. I didn't want to wake you up so, I slept in your room instead." She explained, quiet so it wouldn't hurt me too much. "I see, thank you." I said, grabbing one of the bowls of soup in her hands. "Don't worry, I didn't make it, my mum did." She said before taking a sip of her soup. I lean my head on her shoulder. "Good, 'cause not only would I be hungover I also would've been sick." She chuckled at my sarcastic statement. "Now that you're feeling better, I have a question..." She said, turning her gaze away from me. "Yes?" I asked, she blushed. "Luci, would you- Do you- Could-" She huffs, frustrated, and I look into her golden eyes. "Is something wrong?" I asked, concerned, she turned to me panicked. "No! Uh, I mean, no. I want to ask you something. I-I'm just- scared." She explained. "Oh? Well, you can ask me anything." I reassured her, and she takes a deep breath. "Luci, do- Do you wanna be my..." She blushes and looks away. "Girlfriend?" She asks.

I blushed, before I could think, I pulled her into a kiss. She gasped quietly but kissed me back, we pulled away smiling at each other. "Th-thank you Luci." She stuttered. I grab her hand and rub her palm with my thumb. "No, thank you Mel." I said, staring into her eyes. "Ha, I'm dating THE Melissa Lycan." I smile to myself, and she gets flustered. "Y-yeah, you are. How does it feel?" She asks. "Wonderful." I say grabbing her check and kissing her again.

328 words.