Suffering in silence

Marjorie follows her mum out to the car park "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MARJORIE" "TELLING UR FRIENDS THAT I ABUSE YOU" Marjorie stared at her mum with fear "WE ARE LEAVING AND U ARE NEVER TALKING TO CHARLOTTE AGAIN" "but mum-" "ARE YOU TALKING BACK TO ME NOW" n-n-n-no I'm so so so sorry" her mum grabs Marjories hair and drags her to the car "mum please please stop ur hurting me" Marjorie immediately regret showing her mum emotion she didn't want her mum to know she was weak. Charlotte was worried about Marjorie since she didn't come back. Marjorie held her head in her hands wondering why this is happening to her and why her. They got home and Marjorie walks in with her head down "GET BACK HERE" Marjories mum slapped Marjorie across the face as Marjorie fell to the floor she told her self she deserved this "GET UP GET UP GET UP" Marjories mum yelled at her as she kicked Marjories hips. Marjorie used every bit of strength she had to get herself up. She got herself up and ran to her room. she sat infront of her door as she broke down with her head in her hands. Eventually she fell asleep.
The next morning she woke to all her favourite dresses,tops,skirts,jeans were all ripped up. Marjorie told herself she deserved this and its not her mums fault its hers. And on her bed she sees her teddies ripped up. But Marjorie was in to much pain to cry so she just sat staring at the walls while she grabbed a blade wondering if she should do it again

Sorry for the short chapter

Will she do it again
Or will she resist

🖤