"i need you charlotte"

Marjorie knew she would be in so much trouble if she talked to charlotte but she needed to. The young girl needed her best friend in these types of moments she sneaked down stairs and grabbed the house phone she took it to her wardrobe so her mum couldn't see her she puts in charlottes number +44 2768 72571.

The phone rings while Marjorie was shaking "hi Marjorie" charlotte said excitedly but she realised something was wrong because Marjorie took ages to reply "hi char" Marjorie said quietly to he best friend "Marjorie are you okay, what happened" the worried girl asked " i just need to talk to someone" Marjorie said

"okay u can tell me everything" a worried Charlotte said. Marjorie told Charlotte everything the sweet girl wanted off her chest as tears poured down her face Charlottes heart sank as she heard Marjorie sniffle and she told her everything she knew Marjorie was trying to be strong but she didn't know how much time they had left till Marjorie broke. But charlotte knew it would happen soon as she was only a little girl.

Marjorie suddenly stopped talking and covered her mouth as she heard her mother walk past the girls bedroom "Marjorie..Marjorie...Marjorie what happened are u okay" "shhhh" the red head whispered she hang up the phone and quietly got out of the wardrobe and shut the doors she sat down on her bed as her mum walked into the room "just making sure ur not doing anything behind my back" her mother said as she walked back up Marjorie felt guilty but she knew she needed this.

It became a routine the young girls had for weeks they would go behind Marjories mothers back for weeks until...

"Marjorie I know what you've been doing" Marjorie began to silently panic......

Does her mum know
Is it something else
What will she do....
🖤