36. piece of shit

piece of shit

piece of shit

2 months later ...

Aaralyns tweet had caused the drama to simmer down a small amount, however there was still comments made not only on her own posts but also Toms and his girlfriends, well, now ex girlfriend. It seemed that the two weren't destined to be and had broken up a month after Aaralyn told everyone her business.

Her own relay wasn't going so well and she didn't know how to feel about it, Shawn was never home and she was starting to suspect that he was cheating on her, she didn't want to think the worst but he started to act so strange towards her.

Her confusion grew stronger once she came home to see all of her boyfriend's things gone out of their apartment, up until she received a text.

messages !

Shawn | Aaralyn
___________________________________

Shawn
Hey
I'm guessing you're home
we need to talk

Aaralyn
Okay...
do we really have to do this over text?

Shawn
no it's easier if we just talk on text

Aaralyn
Shawn you're scaring me what's going on

Shawn
Aaralyn, you know I care about you so much? More than I can care about anyone else in the world. But this relationship clearly isn't working at all right now. It's exhausting seeing reminders of you and Tom everywhere online, every second of the day and I thought I could deal with it but I just can't anymore. I love you but it's so difficult dating you. We obviously haven't been working for a while and I must admit, part of it is my fault. If I'm being completely honest I have been seeing someone for a few months now, I wish I told you and I feel like such a dick for it but there's nothing I can do about it now. I just can't keep going with you, acting like you aren't still in love with Tom. This may seem out of nowhere but it's been a long time coming for me. I think you need some time to work on yourself and get over him in order to be with someone else. It's not you, it's me and I'm really so truly sorry.

Aaralyn
What the actual fuck??!
you're a dickhead Shawn Mendes
Doing this over text is the most pussy move ever
at least tell me you fucking CHEATED ON ME in person, I knew you were being weird for months now, not coming home.
How dare you say it's been a long time coming because I'm apparently "still in love with Tom" when you've been seeing some tramp on the side, I can't believe you right now.
I loved you so much?? I understand the whole Tom situation in the sense of it's hard being reminded everyday but you never talked to me about it, you just got mad at me every single time, that's a you problem. He hurt me, and I thought you out of everyone would not be the one to do that to me, how wrong I was, you hurt me every worse.

Shawn
I'm really sorry Aaralyn, we just aren't meant for eachother. I did love you at some point I promise.

Aaralyn
How reassuring you fucking dickhead
Neve contact me again
If I see any of your shit lying about my place I'm burning it
And if I get asked if we broke up, I'm telling the fucking truth about what's happened you piece of shit

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO BLOCK THIS CONTACT??

[YES] [NO]

[YES]    [NO]