Author's Note

Hi, this is your Author, Veinneciare. Before I continue writing the Special Chapter of Under His Game (2 parts) and this series, Under Series, I just want to kindly discuss something important. 

Before anything else, I want to thank you all for supporting my story. I love the hype of my story and the fast changes in the number of reads. I appreciate all of your support and love.

Back to the message of this matter, my story and my series, Under His Game, is not related to or inspired by any series here on this platform. Everything that you read, the information, and especially the character are all my ideas.

The story Under His Game is for my MinWon (Mingyu and Wonwoo) Some characters are also related to the group in which they're included. I just don't want to mention names since 'some' readers don't know how to separate fiction from reality when they're reading a story. But you're free to imagine who to prefer based on your preferences regarding this character. You're free to create your own portrayal.

I am not mad, but it bothers me every time I see some comments regarding this matter. I didn't copy anyone or take any story as my inspiration for writing this. This is my own work of imagination. Everything I write is my own hard work. I don't need to copy anyone's idea just to create a story. I am already a writer, bl writer since 2020. I am not just publishing some of my words since they're under editing. I am also an AU writer and it is also related to MinWon.

Please, if you found some similarities, not just in my story but in anyone's work that the author is trying their best to create and give you the satisfaction that you needed when you're reading, stop complaining and commenting regarding this topic. Plagiarism is a crime, but accusing someone innocent is also inappropriate in this industry. Kindly ask them (me) properly; don't just immediately compare this and that.

Lastly, if you're uncomfortable with this kind of plot and story or my grammar, don't hesitate to drop my story. I am not here to please anyone to support my story if they're unwilling. This story is for those readers who passionately appreciate someone's work. I am accepting criticism and correction but please, know your boundaries, limitations and your use of words.

Thank you everyone! I love you all.