7. pt 2 Handsome Billionaires Kim taehyung and Jeon Jungkook

Author Note: I had to write the story again to get the continuation on the flow of my feel so this part might look like it is same as the previous part at some places but please take it as a recap if you guys don't mind, also as English is not my first language please don't mind if any grammar mistakes. 

Warning:
Long chapter
Gore

Y/N was a master of manipulation, a gold digger who thrived on trapping wealthy men with her charms and sympathy. Her latest con involved two of South Korea's top CEOs: Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung. Both were handsome, powerful, and completely smitten with her. They showered her with expensive purses, cars, branded clothes, and jewels. The so-called "pocket money" they sent her was more than what most people earned in a year. Y/N was living the high life, but maintaining relationships with both men was becoming exhausting. She decided it was time to break up with them, starting with Jungkook. As she walked into Jungkook's luxurious penthouse, Y/N rehearsed her breakup speech. Her confidence wavered when she saw Jungkook and Taehyung seated together, toasting their glasses of wine.

 Her confidence wavered when she saw Jungkook and Taehyung seated together, toasting their glasses of wine

 They looked so hot, wild, handsome, scary, and intimidating all at once

 They looked so hot, wild, handsome, scary, and intimidating all at once. Her heart raced as she realized they had found out about her deception. "Y/N," Jungkook greeted her with a cold smile, "come join us." She swallowed hard, her mind scrambling for an explanation. "I... I can explain. I know this looks bad, but I promise I'll pay you both back." Taehyung leaned back in his chair, his eyes glinting with amusement. "Oh, we know you'll pay us back. But not in the way you think." Jungkook and Taehyung exchanged a knowing glance and smirked. Y/N's blood ran cold. 

A Few Months Earlier:

Y/N had met Jungkook at a charity gala. He was instantly captivated by her beauty and charm. And on the other side of course Y/n knew Jungkook as he was the famous CEO and immediately plotted a plan to woo him into her money making trap and use him for a while until she gets bored and dumps him. Their relationship quickly escalated, with Jungkook lavishing her with gifts and attention. On weekends, they would escape to his private villa by the sea, where they shared passionate moments under the moonlit sky. 

Meanwhile, she met Taehyung at an exclusive art exhibit that was hosted by her university. His sophistication and mystery drew her in. He would take her to the finest restaurants and art galleries, whispering sweet nothings in her ear. They would spend evenings in his penthouse, wrapped in each other's arms, gazing at the city lights.