you need to rest.

summary: autumn is struggling from the pregnancy.

word count:584 words

autumn was about 14 weeks now. unfortunately for autumn she had morning sickness and found it hard to sleep. she would usually find herself waking up at night to throw up and being uncomfortable at night.

when she woke up she felt that weird feeling in her throat. uh oh. she ran over to the toilet and started throwing up. autumn would usually have half an hour of throwing up then she would be fine for the day. when she was being sick she felt someone hold her hair back. it was winter.

"my sweet go back to bed. ill be fine." autumn said before being sick again

"i would rather stay with you my love." winter said as he patted her back.

as she finished throwing up she got out a bottle of mouthwash and swirled it around her mouth a few times before spittting it out.
as autumn finished up and they brushed there teeth ready for the day winter asked her

"my love how are you feeling now"

"im feeling better my sweet. all worth it." autumn said with a smile

as autumn and winter left the bathroom they realised that they had work. they quickly got ready. winter put one of his hoodies and some trousers on as the kids were painting today. autumns bump was slowly getting noticeable so she just put on a blouse with some trousers.

as autumn was doing her makeup winter went downstairs to make some breakfast. he just made some toast and some water. as autumn came downstairs with her makeup done winter couldn't help but stare at her. he wondered how he was so lucky to marry someone like autumn.

"my love you look gorgeous."

"thank you my sweet." autumn said trying to hide her smile.

as they finished up breakfast and headed to the car they talked about telling people.

"winter I think we can start to tell people."

"of course my love. was there anyone in particular you wanted to let know first?"

"well I think I want to let reece know first. and then marjorie. anyone you want to let know?"

"just my parents if you're are okay with that. speaking of my parents I know you're very nervous about meeting them but I think it's time to meet them. we can then tell them as well?"

'that sounds good my sweet." autumn said

as they pulled into the nursery autumn gave winter a small kiss before she went to the office with marjorie while winter went to the baby room.

it was 11:00. normally autumn wasn't very sick during the day but today she felt like she was going to throw up. as she got that feeling of sick coming up she quickly told marjorie she was going to the bathroom. while she was throwing up she heard someone come in. she quickly wrapped it up and walked out to see as what she thought was a parent.

'excuse me are you a worker here?'

with a confused look I said

"yes im the deputy manager. can I help?"

"yes my little one isn going to start. do you have any tips for me?"

"if you arrive late do not wait around for a full handover. staff have life to and we would very much like to get them home to them" just as she finished the sentence she felt more vomit coming out her throat. as the woman looked at her with a puzzled look

"are you okay?"

"no."

________________________

A/N: i didn't know how to end this one but i thought it was really cute.