Prologue (Pilot)

Inner Dialogue for the book

Ginny

Georgia

It was normal day at school and the miller twins are in their regular classroom. Ginny miller was drawing in her notebook while her sister, Charlie was stealing boys' and girls' attention as usual.

"Our mother had me and Charlie when she was our age,15."

"So, we got the sex talk when we were only seven."

Ginny looked up from her notebook and observe her classmates around her. She stops and stare at Charlie. Charlie was laughing over what popular girls say while ginny rolls her eyes.

"But it wasn't your typical birds and bees' crap."

"Then again, there's not much typical about our mom."

A boy walks into the classroom and sat down in front of ginny and said "Uh... you have a pen I could borrow." 

"Sex. Men want it."

"And they think you should give it to 'em.

Ginny smiles and gives him the pen and the boy said "Thank you" to her.

" But you should never give anything unless gettin' somethin' in return."

All sudden Charlie walks away and walk up to the boy in front of ginny.  The boy said "hi" and Charlie said "hey".

"You can get two things from sex with a man."

Ginny watches as her twin has fake tug of war with boy.

"Passion or power"

After the "tug of war" was over, Charlie said, "You're such a loser." and laughs after that.

"You betters make sure you're gettin' somethin'"

Charlie walks back to her friends while the boy follows her. 

"Otherwise, you're just getting screwed." 

Ginny frowns in defeat and grab her pen from the boy's desk.

Ginny couldn't help but look envious at her sister, Charlie. She was everything that Ginny has not when it came people.

"Oh, and use a condom."

"Our Mom never lets her guard down."

Ginny saw Charlie move her hair behind her ear and ginny imitates her action.

"She always in control."

Ginny began draw a motorcycle in notebook.

"I'm still virgin but Charlie however was not."

"Virginia and Charlotte Miller".

Both of the twins look teacher who called them.

"Can I talk to both of you in the hall?"

Ginny began to walk up while her sister let her friends to join her. The twins walk into the hall with their teacher.

"Virginia and Charlotte," said the teacher.

 Ginny responds with "It's Ginny".

"And Charlie" said Charlie with a smirk.

The teacher signs and said, "Your stepfather's been in an accident. Your mom's on her way here with your brother."

Ginny looks shocked and little unfazed while Charlie starts crying.

Teacher hugs the twins and says "I'm so sorry, honey. He didn't make it."

It was day at the funeral, everyone was hugging Charlie and Ginny. 

"Poor Amber Lynn. I know they had their problems with divorce, but still she must be devastated." said random lady while Charlie rolled her eyes.

The twins and their younger brother Austin look back at the casket where their former stepfather lie there.

The kids overheard some chatter from the ladies behind them. 

"Have you seen the new wife? Who shows that much cleavage at a funeral" said random lady 2.

Charlie became annoyed. She starts walking with her siblings and "accidently bumped into her.

Charlie said "Oops. Pardon me. I tripped." and became walking away.

The siblings saw their mother began crying at the funeral in her amazing or ginny would call slutty dress.

"Kenny was the best. The best." said Georgia.

She continues with " After being a single mother for so long, he was like a godsend. And he was wonderful with Virginia, Charlotte, and Austin. He treated' em like his very own."

Amber Lynn (Kenny's ex-wife) became complain to her friends how their son wasn't getting his inheritance and called Georgia trash. She finishes with" He was a bastard."

"He was a generous angel, and I can't believe he's gone." said Georgia.

Passion, power men, sex

I'll take her word for it.

She's the expert

I'm nothing like my mom...... or my sister.

A/n Rest of the pilot will be in chapter posted soon. This is my first story, sorry for grammar mistakes.