Chapter 1 A ger's first night

Tonight wen Jin was the happiest person alive,Tonight was wen jin's weeding night,he was 13 this year,an adult.He was a ger.He married the most perfect man on the whole continent,Shone.Shone was 30 year old this year.Their marriage was fixed by their family but in the way they also exchanged their heart.Wen Jin was sitting in their bridal chamber's bed,the rooms was decorated with red,he was wearing a complete red bridal dress.His parents told him to get pregnant by tonight,but wen Jin wanted to know his husband first,soon shone came into the room,wen Jin was wearing a Vail,shone lifted that Vail and threw away,that surprised wen,but he was too shy and nervous to look up and see his perfect husband.The young ger felt a little shy.Shone looked at the little ger, sitting like a blushing new wife,well he was one,a virgin too, Shone's eyes sparked like a beast.Shone sat beside his beautiful wife and started to take his clothes off,wen Jin was surprised but he knew this will happen,he felt a bit sad as he wasn't able to talk but he was too shy to think about anything else any longer.
Wen Jin is a beautiful ger.he was very thin, and his ribs could be vaguely seen. Now that he was lying on the bed, they became even more prominent, covered only by a thin layer of muscle. That soft and flat pale stomach rose and fell with each of his breaths. He wanted to curl up and hide, but his husband took the first step and used his muscular figure to force himself between wen's two thighs. His heated palm lay across that white belly, and exerted some pressure onto it.
"Oh..." It was as though his stomach had come into contact with a burning piece of metal. Wen's body was washed in red, he tried to clamp his thighs together, only to walk into the trap of tightening his legs around Shone's trim waist himself. His clothes had also fallen open, and he lay naked on his clothes, his entire body on display.shone had taken off all of his clothes except his laced underwear,the scene underneath the cloth was beautiful. His lines of his shoulders was extremely smooth,shone's gaze lingered on his collarbone for a moment and then immediately noticed his slender waist and long legs.He had a beautifully curvy waist, tender pink nipples, and a fair and slender neck that looked so fragile...The young ger lowered his eyelids as a faint blush began to appear at his cheeks.right now wen Jin was using his hands to hide his body.his two long legs rubbed against each other.wen jin's body was probably too sensitive.just a few touch and he began to make a sweet moaning sound from his throat.
"Do you know what I'm about to do?" shone's fingers were long and slim, but rough to the touch. Wen's belly twitched as shone caressed the area, his entire abdomen aflame.
"I, I have a general idea..."wen replied sheepishly.
"You really know what I'm about to do?"shone uttered a low laugh, his fingers tapping on his abdomen. An amorous look showed up within his half-lidded eyes, "Later, I'll reach this part of you."
Those fingers drew upwards. "Then, here, here, and all the way until here."wen could not control the widening of his eyes when he realised how deep that place was.
"This, this is impossible... You'll pierce right through me...husband" wen licked his lips, his voice trembling.
"That's right, I want to pierce right through you. Do you like the sound of that, hmm?" That lilt was like a hook, snaring him with it.
"i don't know..." Wen replied in confusion and he was scared to disobey his husband,he opened his mouth fruitlessly, confusion in his eyes.shone leaned down, he kissed those red cheeks and sucked on those swollen lips.wen gasped for breaths.
"Don't, don't lick there..." Wen shivered as he pleaded for mercy while his nipples getting sucked on.
As those little nubs perked up after a few moments of licking, looking soft to touch, they hardened and swelled up after a few sucks, he felt an unspeakable suffering, his hips were twitching along with the nipping and sucking, as a viscous fluid flowed out continuously from his cock, trailing down his shaft. It even drenched his perineum, and trickled between his cleft onto his hole.
It was PAINFUL,But he endured it.
Having never been played in this manner before, he was frightened by how sensitive his body was. No matter where he was touched, he would leak copiously.
Shone asked again,"You haven't replied me yet, don't you want me to pierce right through you?"
Wen jin could feel that thick and heated flesh pressing against the lower part of himself. He swallowed, no longer having the courage to defy his husband he said,
"I, I'm looking forward to it..."
Wen Jin, whose face was currently covered in tears, was almost tempted to start gnawing on the bridal sheets,his brain was in a mess.Shone suddenly said, "There's a lot of liquid dripping from your hole...I can see wet spots in your underwear"wen Jin blushed to the point he looked like a tomato. suddenly shone extended a finger and inserted it into wen JIN'S small back hole inside the underwear.Wen jin's body shivered. Without warning,shone thrusted his finger fully in, and his fingertip immediately hit a slightly protruding nub within.wen lying on the bed gave a short, sharp cry. He instinctively wanted to curl his body up, only to be prevented from doing so by that hand on his stomach.
"Don't, don't touch there..." Wen moaned. The pressure on that spot had made his vision turn white, and it was as though a shockwave had travelled from his hips to his heart.He was still in a state of shock, but the problem was,shone still ignored him. With an enchanting smile, his finger continued teasing that little spot within him.wen Jin had cried himself hoarse, as his body twitched and shuddered, and his cock finally spurted.
"You're so sensitive."shone looked at the mess on his own thigh. Swiping it up with his fingers, he pushed it all into Wen's hole, creating a squelching sound with the movements of his fingers.
"i... I, I can't take anymore-" Wen cried, his belly convulsing under shone's hand. His legs, that were around Shone's waist, tightened, and even his toes were all curled up and other than wen's panting, there was no other reaction from him.
It turned out that shone had just pushed his second and third finger into that tight hole, not giving Wen a chance to get used to it. He continued playing with that sensitive spot, and Wen jin could only go along with it, his eyes blurry with tears.It was really painful, but he wanted to show his husband that he is a good wife.
Just like this, Wen came.Shudders ran through his body, and even the muscles along his thighs were trembling. Crying and shouting for mercy, he even choked on his saliva, and shone finally pulled his fingers out from his body.
"Sorry..,I am sorry..I will..clean",not knowing what to do wen just cried and apologized to his husband.
A hole that was originally bashful and tense, was now flushed bright red, gaping prettily. Dripping with juices, it was trying its best to tighten itself.Shone smiled seeing this and again inserted his finger,The instant the finger entered his body, wen's hole clamped down hard, not allowing it to leave.wen Jin was panting lightly while his hips squirmed incessantly, as if his hole was begging to be caressed even more intensely..The little hole's elasticity was very good.Even though it was just Shone's fingers, it made wen Jin soft all over.
"You're twisting your hips quite nicely, aren't you? You slutty whore!" While humiliating the young ger,shone inserted his middle finger roughly into his hole, causing wen jin to scream out as his thighs spasmed a little.He leaned powerlessly against his husband's arms and listened to the squelching sound stirred by his husband's fingers in his womb. His pretty face immediately turned red."Ah... Ha... No more... Ah... ...husband...Mm...Don't be like that..." wen Jin who was trying his best endure spoke with a trembling voice.
"If you are not obedient, you will be taught a lesson."The sudden pain at wen jin's chest caused the wen to yelp.shone's thin brows were knitted into a frown while he twisted wen's nipple with his hand.shone would squeeze on wen's nipples with his finger tips and tug them roughly.Watching him from above, he said, "Are you resisting me?"
Wen jin retained a shy look on his face. "Mm...I wouldn't dare... husband"
When he heard the word "husband", the frown on shone's brows eased up considerably. He rubbed the tender pink nipples with his fingertips while he licked that lovely belly button of his, probing it lightly.
With a smile now emerging on his face, shone pulled off the ger's his underwear. He spread wen's legs forcefully, revealing the throbbing wet hole instantly.As wen's nipples were stimulated, his hole began to moisten even further.
To have his naked body stared at made wen jin feel so embarrassed that he wished he could clamp his legs together. But with shone sitting between them, he couldn't even try...
"This looks hungry, right here" Following his voice, he again inserted fingers into that crevice, stirring it.Suddenly shone inserted another finger, wen jin could hardly bear it.shone's fingers rubbed wen JIN'S inside,which made wen JIN'S hole twitch badly.shone held wen jin's waist and pulled him into his arms. His hole began to leak liquid, lubricating the hole for insertion.
The lower part of his body was naked, and three of shone's fingers had already penetrated into him.Shone thrust his fingers violently and rubbed against the womb constantly..But he drew out his fingers abruptly. Looking at the wet stains on his finger, shone sneered "I have yet to taste you right here."
Where?wen's head exploded. Stuttering, he spoke, "Y-you, you w-want to t-taste..."
It can't be there, right?! That spot's too dirty!Even though he cleaned it but it's still a dirty place.
"You smell so very sweet here. I wonder if you'll taste just as sweet."
Shone spread apart wen's ass cheeks,and pressed his lips right onto the middle.
"Ah!" Wen called out in alarm, unable to believe what he was feeling.
That nimble, agile thing,his husband is eating him out.Shone lapped at the tender entrance with the tip of his tongue meticulously.shone skillfully curled his tongue probing his way into wen's hole. Then, he flared out his tongue and began lapping at the inner walls of that crevice.wen's hole's color and smell excited Shone's desires even more. Exploring every nook and cranny, he spared no skin, and licked until the hole softened under his tongue.Wen's taste spread across his tongue, a slight astridity mixed with the sweetness. It was like fuel to the fire within him.He forced the tip of his tongue into the hole. As wen whimpered and whined, his hole tightened up, clenching down on shone's tongue unintentionally causing it to be unable to move. As he writhed, his hole screwed down on the intruder ingratiatingly. The juices dripped out even more, flowing down Shone's tongue into his mouth, as though there was a source of water right inside.
"Husband.... Husband.." Wen whimpered. His buttocks trembled, indistinct water stains could be seen, and no one knew if they were the result of pleasure or fright.Wen's body had already lost all strength, and so his entrance naturally relaxed, allowing Shone's tongue to continue having its way.
Shone placed great effort into what he was doing, mimicking the actions of a cock thrusting in. Licking into Wen's hole, he occasionally jabbed his tongue into that sensitive little spot within. By now,
"D-don't... It's too deep... too deep..."
the tongue was curled into a barrel as it traveled to the center point, penetrating straight into his body. Wen Jin's body jumped abruptly, but then he fell down again as if he had lost his strength.
Wen's cries had started to tremble, and his juices gushed out over and over again. As shone pulled away, a thin, silvery thread connected the two of them together.
Wen jin felt as though millions of bugs were gnawing at him, and even his hair all over his body had become so sensitive that it could not bear to be touched.Slick dripped down his slender, fair thighs, soaking the bed sheet underneath. Every breath they took was tinged with a lewd scent.Shone leant forward to kiss him. Taking advantage of their tongues tangling together, he shared some of the lewd juices with Wen.Mixed with his saliva, most of it escaped by sliding down the corner of Wen's mouth, but a tiny bit was still forced down Wen's throat, and he swallowed.
Wen's face flushed a deep red, as he twisted his hips uneasily. His empty hole clenched down on nothing, and inside it was an unknown itchiness that could not be relieved.Wen felt this kind of itch for the first time.
His fair skin was suffused with red. Sprawled across the bed, his cheek was pressed into the blanket. With a gaping mouth, drool slipped down non-stop, and his eyes were soaked with tears. Twitches ran throughout his strengthless body, tensed as though his body had broken from all the activities.