chapter 2

He almost forgot what situation this represented, so when that cock in his body began to twitch rapidly, he was suddenly dazed. Then, just like that, he was pressed down on the bed and allowed shone to vent inside of him.shone leaned over Wen Jin’s body,his body twitching.He poured out all of his fluids inside of Wen Jin’s internals.
Shone was smirking and said in a low voice"Why don't you say a word? Moan for me"it was not true though,the entire time wen was whimpering and moaning for his husband."You really ought to see what you look like below..."shone said mockingly.
He didn't take out his cock,after awhile Shone moved slowly and then after few thrusts he started to move fiercely inside of his body, thrusting in deeper and deeper each time.
They were almost madly mating on the bed,wen heard shone gasping roughly; his voice was hoarse and hot: "If you married me earlier,you would have already been pregnant with my seed... Oh, you...bearing my son"
The high temperature of Wen Jin’s body caused the friction to grow hotter and hotter, and wetter too. Shone's tongue was twisting around in Wen Jin’s mouth while he played with Wen Jin’s nipples.Shone's lower body was brushing against his erect cock while the fingers of his other hand were squeezing and rubbing all over his body.He even nibbled on his swollen nipples with his teeth, forming tiny bite marks around them.
“Gr…Good…good…Feels good…Do you…feel good?” Wen Jin heard shone's hoarse voice in his ear in between the thrusts.He remembered his mother's words,to always reply positively when husband asks something.
“I’m…I do…”  he must have been happy by his words because Shone's actions became aggressive again. That rod thrust hard into Wen Jin’s body and pulled out mercilessly again before being shoved back inside, each time reaching deep into his body, pushing him over the edge and shuddering as he came. But shone was so excited by that tight hole that he fucked him with even more force, causing their mixture of fluids to flow everywhere. All of a sudden,shone began to laugh again.
“Heheh…Slut! You slut…you love getting fucked by me…Just watch…I’ll fuck you…fuck you to death whore…”shone grabbed Wen Jin’s waist and stuck his own body close to him, practically folding his legs completely over his chest and rubbed his cock that was covered in Wen Jin’s blood around Wen Jin’s hole that had already turned into a dirty mess.he propped up his cock in front of the hole and shoved his huge cock in with a squish, and began thrusting in deep and hard,wen was biting his lips out of pain and then shone's finger reached into wen's mouth and pried it open as if to pry his moan,"Just scream, scream out."
It worked.
“Ah, uhn… m… Ah, it’s so big! MN! Ah, ah! No, don’t go in further! It’s too deep! Um… Ha… No more! No more…”
Wen Jin grunted and lost his voice again. He was completely out of it at the moment. He just laid there under shone's body, allowing him to play with him while his entire body was devoid of energy.“Fuck! I’m…Agh... dieing, I…am dead…”.Shone had never been the gentle type to begin with,in an instant he fucked Wen Jin with even more strength and aggression.He pried apart Wen Jin’s legs even further and thrust in even harder, shoving himself into depths that Wen Jin could not even imagine.
"You are a bitch." Shone said in a low voice, "If I knew this before, I would have raped you before we got married,then you would have become an abandoned prostitute...hehehe...."
The vulgar words cut wen's heart like a blade.but he still loved his husband.
"But I will never let anyone touch you...You're mine......only mine......"
Shone's  full balls smacked directly against Wen's fleshy buttocks, and the cock thrust itself even further in.
“Ahh— It, it’s so hot…” Whimpering, Wen hugged his belly. Under his palm was a bulge forced out by his husband's cock.shone too was groaning in pleasure, and gripping onto Wen's waist, he started fucking into him roughly.
“Slower… Slow down a little…” The intense fucking caused Wen's eyes to roll to the back of his head, and his cries left him breathless.
However, his husband had not the slightest bit of intention in letting him off. Having entered such a comfortable place, shone was like a beast that had lost all his rationality. With his thick, hard cock wrapped in such a warm, wet and tight sheath, and how the muscles there wrung and convulsed against him, it was a matchless pleasure, and he could only instinctively seek to push himself in even deeper and harder.The sound of flesh against flesh, the viscosity of blood mixed with thick fluids, it was all an unbearable obscenity.
“Slut……You’re...so…wet…!” Wen Jin couldn’t help but blush.Every ger gets wet down there,but he was still ashamed.
Wen Jin with his pair of beautiful eyes, with tears,looked at his husban.this increased shone's strong desire for violence and he started to thrust crazily. The lovely little jade penis trembled and shot again and again.
“husband likes you the best… Do you like husband’s cock,will you stay as my personal whore forever?”
Wen Jin was very shy when he was asked. He buried his head in his husband's chest, panted and replied weakly, “ah… I Love… Woo… Slower… I like..hus...it’s too deep… I beg you…uhg...”shone loudly slapped wen's face and said,"Answer my question bitch,or do you need other man's cock to impregnate you too?"
Wen scared out of his mind,"hus...owu...husband is best...ah...i love husband..i will forever be your whore...owuu...mercy...i will never ...look at o...thers  let alone their disgusting cock...slower....please "Hearing the answer from his wife shone tightly clasped his waist and began to thrust aiming the womb.finally he exploded.hot as magma, his semen sprayed into the womb of wen jin.wen jin moaned.cum spurted from Wen's cock.He also came from his hole. This time, it was so thin that it seemed like water, the amount pathetically small.Subconsciously, he wanted to shrink away from the violent ejaculation. However, he was tightly hold by the man and could only be forced to bear the intensive cum.Wen JIN'S fingers left long red scratches on shone's back.His holes were red and swollen. The semen mixed with the lewd liquid was blocked by his husband's cock.Only a small part of the semen flowed down his thigh along the cock, which was obscene.
Shone reached the side table beside bed and took something from there,then forced wen Jin to look sideway,“Here, take a look at this.”
Wen jin's  eyes were blurred with tears, almost unable to distinguish what was in front of him. Through hazy eyes, he managed to see that between shone's fingers was a long, thin rod,about three to four inches long. One end of it was curved into a hook.
“In a while, this will be inserted into your urethra.”wen was too out of it to understand what his husband was saying,shone roughly caressed his hips and buttocks, dragging the rod along the tip of his cock that had turned red due to the pinching.Shone's fingers pinching the tip of wen's cock and further exposing the slit, then slid that rod into the tiny hole of wen's cock.
“Ohh…” wen's body convulsed, only to be held more securely. The rod was cool and slippery to touch, wen's urethra was tight around it. The edge, that was on the end of the rod, scratched lightly past the tender insides, and the prickling sensation was like thousands of bugs nibbling at him.
Wen wailed out loud, his two legs kicking out a couple of times before being caught by shone,“behave whore,you are already bleeding,so troublesome?”
Bleeding? Hearing that, wen was nearly frightened to death. Even though it itched so much that he really wanted to scratch at it, he did not dare to make any sudden movements. Gritting his teeth, he muffled his moans and experienced the incomparable painful and tingling sensation of having the rod scraping his urethra.
He could not describe how he felt.However, it really brought him to a high that blanked his mind out.
Wen jin lay as though he was dead, tears and drool staining his face. His mouth was wide open, but unable to make a sound, and the muscles of his inner thighs twitched violently.
“Don’t… Don’t be like this… Husband… Have mercy on me…” Wen cried so hard his entire body was shuddering. Together with the aftershock of his orgasm, he was almost about to faint away.
"Husband your...cock is so thick and big, your wife's hole is almost broken by it... ah~ I can't take it anymore... my pussy is so sore... my uterus is even poked open... ah~"
"Ahhh! No... No more... Husband.. Too deep... I’ll break... Ngh~ ... You’re going to pierce my womb... I... I can’t take it anymore...” wen jin can only scream and move his waist crazily.
Shone only said,“What nonsense are you saying.”
He twisted his wife's nipples, which were much bigger than those of normal men, and rammed his lower body into his wife's softest part without hesitation.
“No…no more…my hole is going to be broken by husband... husband…be…gently…ah~my nipple is…going to fall off…my hole is so sore…” .
Wen jin's lower body was already flooded with sexual fluids, and his legs were sore from being fucked so hard that he could barely support himself, but he still twisted his butt unconsciously to please his husband.shone said,"Look how slutty you are. Even a bitch's ass can't twist as well as you can, slutty bitch."
As the thick cock pounded in the tender and smooth pussy quickly like a pile driver, "bang! bang! bang!" Wen Jin felt his hole flesh was sore and numb, his eyes rolled back, his whole body tensed, and a surge of liquid gushed out from deep in his uterus. He was fucked to orgasm by shone.His husband didn't care whether he had an orgasm or not, nor did he care how sensitive the little hole was during the squirting. His cock never slowed down at all, and continued to thrust in and out quickly and forcefully. Each thrust seemed to hit his womb deeply, and the pleasure in his private parts gradually spread throughout his body. His round and slender legs involuntarily clamped around Shone's  neck, and the tide kept being squeezed out of the hole.The black and hard cock was like a pestle, pounding and grinding his sex hole, squeezing out countless drops of crystal clear sex fluid. Every time it was pounded in, a strange "gurgling" sound would come out of the wet and slippery sex hole.
The surging tide coated wen jin's round and white buttocks with it. The speed of the cock pounding was constantly increasing, and the slutty pussy kept making "puff, puff" sounds. The sound of the cock stirring in the hole full of love juice.
After that Shone didn't payed attention to his face at all, nor did he really cared.wen's brains had been fucked out, his gaze unfocused, and his face was covered with tears and drool. He looked wrecked,and he could only moan brokenly.
Wen jin could not even cry out now. His tongue was hanging out, and his face was slack. The endless pleasure and ecstasy and pain had left his mind completely blank. It was when he once again had reached another peak, when shone caressed his own cock through Wen's belly, did wen convulse thoroughly, letting out a shriek.
The entire night, Wen had lost count of the number of times he had been fucked over and over again. He had fainted then woke up, woke up only to faint again, and in the end, he could no longer even figure out if he was dreaming or not. Finally, he was held down on the bed, filled completely by his husband’s cum to the point where his stomach bulged out, looking as though he was pregnant. His face a bright red, he lay weakly in bed, shivering, and then his head was held, and he was kissed until he could not breath. This time, when he fainted again, he no longer woke up again…
Shone after fulfilling his pleasures,pressed up against Wen Jin with his cock buried deep inside, and fell asleep just like that. Wen Jin didn't know that he was knocked up by his husband. He was impregnated.
The sun had just risen up when wen jin woke up from the sexual stimulation.his husband was lying beside him while he held him in his arms. He had no idea how much cum was shot inside of him, but wen Jin could see that his chest was puffy and stomach was bulging like a pregnant woman’s.
After few months one day while wen like usual was getting fucked out of it by his husband wen's abdomen began to hurt in waves.In normal time this would have been normal,it was normal for ger's to get hurt while surviving their husband's cock but this time it was different,it was different because right now wen was 9 months pregnant,he was pregnant with twins,his huge stomach made wen's already difficult life more difficult,and painful sex life more painful.but right now The pain in his abdomen became more and more obvious,wen touched his stomach,a little bit dumbfounded.The slight pain quickly turned into bursts of severe pain, wen couldn’t even speak, and layers of cold sweat formed on his forehead.his stomach was so heavy he was struggling."hus...owwww..... husband..my stomach hurts..my baby...uhhhhh"