Character aesthetic & Introduction

Saanvi Srivastava

The main female lead of  ♡ek duje ke vaaste♡

Saanvi srivastava

Average Student

Personality : ambivert
Talkative, naughty, friendly, dramatic.

Her height : 5'5

Her hobbies : drawing & painting , writing, reading, dancing, badminton, travelling, exploring something new.

Her priorities : her family friends and her dreams.

♡ Syappa queen ♡

She is a devotee of krishna ji and she is a desi kudi who live in young body.
She loves wearing jhumka and bangles, kurti.she loves classical dance ,her sukoon is dance and art🎨.
She is ambivert girl who is very friendly with everyone but she need her own time , she completes her 10th and now she choose science stream ,pcb + psychology. she is a bedharak and talkative girl. Her priorities is her family, friends and her psychology, drawing paintings and dance. she is a jaan of her family, she is not so much serious in her life, but she is  serious about her dreams. She is a childish girl. She don't care  about what others think if she is right she never say sorry. But she is also emotional  girl. She is a girl who have not anger issues, but sometimes when she is angry please don't provoke her. She  try to first ignore everyone bad comments and all but when they cross their limits, then everyone  saw her anger. she is so sweet, kind hearted, caring and helping girl. She is very curious  girl, she wants to know why , how any thing happened, her brain is create ne new question and she want to know answer of those questions,when she is not completely satisfied with her answer She is not leave that topic, she research about it more and more. She is a soul which want to fly independently. she loves travelling and exploring new new things. Her kaand partner is naina and sakshi Aditi kiaan.

Aahan Malhotra

The main male lead of ♡ Ek duje ke vaaste ♡

Aahan malhotra