29 - Daytime Forest Wild Play 2

29 - Daytime forest wild play 2: Sitting on the forest floor, playing with breasts naked, licking the flower hole and squirting

When the two separated, their lips were entangled with each other and they were reluctant to separate. Qin Lin wiped the liquid from the corner of the young husband's mouth with his thumb, with a smile on his face: "Jin'er is doing bad things again."

Rong Jin admired the man's sexy appearance with sweat and male hormones bursting out. His chest was also covered with a layer of sweat. The skin between them was also sticky. He pushed himself into the man's arms again.

"Because Jin'er likes my husband." Rong Jin said coquettishly, and rubbed the man's hard chest while speaking. The soft and sticky voice made Qin Lin's heart soften. He felt that the loneliness and suffering he had suffered in these years were nothing, all for meeting this clingy and cute young husband.

Glancing around, it was quiet and peaceful without any beast's breath. Qin Lin retracted his gaze, picked up Rong Jin and put him on the clothes. Thinking about it, he was afraid that it was not clean, so he also spread the clothes that had just been stripped by the lecherous young husband and put them on the clothes. Then he put the beautiful husband who was shining white in the sun on the clothes.

It just so happened that this piece of land had no potholes and was flat and smooth without any discomfort. Rong Jin lay there peacefully, her hands still touching the man's abdominal muscles, pretending to ask: "Husband, what do you want to do?"

"Fuck you!" Qin Lin's voice was deep and dangerous, licking and biting the soft flesh of Rong Jin's earlobe, causing him to gasp.

"I'm so scared... Is it here? Jin'er is afraid of being seen..." As she said this, the beautiful husband shrank his neck in a pretentious manner, and looked around. Although she said she was afraid, the water in her flower hole flowed happily, and she used her small and round toes to step on the man's place. Soon, the thing became hot and hard again, and it was a little itchy against the sole of his foot.

Oh, she wasn't afraid when she was eating the cock and sperm just now, and she even stripped off their clothes. If someone saw her dazed and lustful look when eating the cock, Qin Lin swore that he would kill that person. Only he could see everything about the young husband. The man's possessiveness and bloodthirsty factor rolled in his blood.

"What if someone saw it?" Qin Lin's tone was dangerous, but the action of his hands covering the breasts was very gentle.

"Um... husband, rub Jin'er's nipples hard... my nipples are itchy again... ah..." Rong Jin enjoyed the man's rubbing of her nipples. He took the initiative to push his chest and put the itchy nipples into the man's palm.

Seeing the young husband twisting his waist in a lewd way, Qin Lin's eyes darkened, and then he suddenly pinched Rong Jin's nipples, and the feeling of pain and pleasure instantly spread throughout his body.

"Stop moaning. Answer me. What if someone finds Jin'er like this? Hmm?" The ending tone rose dangerously. Qin Lin flicked the nipples that were already trembling and blooming, and blew gently to punish his young husband.

"Ah... my husband is bad!" Rong Jin flirted with Qin Lin, but the man was unmoved. He pinched the breast with his thumb and index finger more fiercely, stretching and rebounding to create waves of breast waves. Rong Jin took a breath and immediately replied: "Then Jin'er will be even more horny... ah... let my husband fuck, fuck Jin'er... ah... all over my body is semen... it hurts... let him only watch the horny Jin'er being fucked by my husband... ah... be gentle, husband..."

The words were said intermittently, but Qin Lin also understood what the young husband said. Only he could fuck the young husband, only he could fill the beautiful husband with semen, and only he could own him. Qin Lin's movements became gentle, and the screams of the person who just screamed in pain also became charming.

"Husband, lick Jin'er..." Rong Jin looked at the man with tears in his eyes. He wanted the man to lick and kiss his itchy little breasts, but he didn't know whether the man misheard or did it on purpose, and he licked the small meat flower in the middle of his legs.

The hot temperature of the tip of the tongue made Rong Jin tremble subconsciously, and then he clamped the man's head with his legs, hooked the man's back and pressed it to the middle of his legs. Qin Lin's tall nose was poked into the flower lips, and his breath was full of the sweet smell of honey.

The rough tongue licked up and down along the lip seam, and then opened the lip meat to lick the flowing hole, and occasionally used his hands to carefully pinch the clitoris. The bean immediately swelled up a circle under the stimulation of the man, and broke through the foreskin of the clitoris and bulged redly.

"Husband licks so comfortably... ah..."

The white buttocks trembled slightly, and the flower hole between the legs was constantly contracting, and the fishy and sweet lewd water flowed out, which was all swallowed by Qin Lin's big tongue. The gradually accelerated licking action made Rong Jin's thick eyelashes covered with water vapor, and she continued to endure this bone-eroding pleasure.

"Ah...husband lick hard...Saucy Jin'er's little pussy is so itchy...ah..." Rong Jin's sweet moan gradually became louder, and the strength of her legs clamping Qin Lin's head continued to increase. The white legs were still trembling, and the lewd water had wet the flower lips, and the butt crack and the flower hole in the middle of the legs were all wet.

The thick and large penis with blood was erect and tilted, sticking to the man's abdomen. Rong Jin's vagina penetrated the man's big tongue. Her flower lips, which were still red and swollen from the man's leg intercourse before going out, were still trembling. Her vagina also bit the invading tongue tightly. Qin Lin pushed his tongue hard and pushed it deeper into the vagina. With a roll of his tongue, he swept away all the honey that Rong Jin sprayed out in an instant.

[What the writer wants to say:]

Continue to eat big chunks of meat!

Don't imitate their behavior! Don't have sex outdoors!