22 - Developing a new menu

22 - Developing a new menu, Rong Jin cooking, husband and wife's warm daily life, next chapter preview

The business has been handed over. Aunt Wang's family decided to give Rong Jin and his wife 50%, but Rong Jin refused sternly. After several arguments, they decided to give 30%. Qin Lin has received a lot of care from Aunt Wang's family over the years. He can only repay them in this way.

After all, it is difficult to help in times of need. Rong Jin also made some suggestions from time to time, making some different seasoning ratios and striving to make more flavors. After all, more innovations bring surprises and possibilities.

Rong Jin became idle again. Even if Qin Lin did not hunt, the family had spicy strips every day, and the business was getting bigger and bigger. Rong Jin suggested that Aunt Wang could ask relatives to do this business together.

But it is still necessary to innovate or do something else, otherwise if others learn it, the business will not be too good. Of course, Rong Jin also has confidence. After all, there is always a good reputation for new products, and no one has ever learned his ratio, but it is always necessary to be prepared.

The weather is getting hotter day by day, so I have to make something different. After all, spicy strips will make you sick if you eat too much. What can be cold and refreshing? Rong Jin held his chin in thought, staring at the figure of the man working in the yard.

Slurp, my man is so handsome, with a narrow waist and broad shoulders. When I fuck him, his veins and muscles bulge, and his abdominal muscles are covered with sweat. How charming it is.

He suddenly had a flash of inspiration with his wild imagination. Maybe he could make ice jelly? I just don't know if this dynasty has it. He said to the man, "Husband, do you have ice jelly here?" Qin Lin stopped chopping wood, thought about it and said, "It seems not, you can ask Aunt Wang."

Nodding, Rong Jin took note of this matter and agreed to deliver it every three days. He just delivered it yesterday, and he asked again, "Are there any thunder fruit on the mountain? Or Magnolia."

"Yes." Qin Lin often goes up the mountain and sees many thunder fruit trees. There is also a thunder fruit tree deep in the mountain that looks like a hundred years old. Every time the fruit falls to the ground and no one picks it.

If there is, just go up the mountain to find it, and wait until Aunt Wang sends money again in three days to ask, you can get it first and make it for yourself. "Then let's go up the mountain to pick it after lunch!" Rong Jin's eyes lit up, it really is there! The great cause is about to add a new stroke!

Qin Lin, who always obeyed her husband, agreed: "Okay."

Seeing that it was time to make lunch, Rong Jin stood up and prepared to go to the kitchen: "Husband, I'll go cook."

There was a pheasant chopped by Qin Lin in the kitchen in the morning. Rong Jin was originally going to make soup, but now she thought about it and decided to make it spicy, and then eat jelly to satisfy her cravings at night, just right!

Put the pheasant in the pot and blanch it, add some wine and green onions, ginger and garlic to remove the fishy smell, and then rinse it with cold water twice. Rong Jin put a handful of peppers in the pot and fry them first. The peppers grown here are spicy and fragrant. Rong Jin likes to eat them very much. After the spicy aroma comes out, put the pheasant in and stir-fry, then put some perilla leaves, add water and start cooking.

He started to stir-fry the vegetables in another pot. I don't know if the vegetables here are good or those grown by Qin Lin are good. Rong Jin always feels that the vegetables here are very sweet and juicy.

The man has a big appetite, so Rong Jin always cooks for a super large portion. She stir-fried a plate of garlic leaves and bacon, made a pot of pickled cabbage and vermicelli soup, and steamed the rice. After the spicy pheasant was cooked, he put it on a plate, brought the food to the house, and called the man to eat.

Qin Lin was making a swing in the morning, just outside the master bedroom window. For 100% safety, Qin Lin dug a deep hole in the ground to place the wooden stakes on both sides. Rong Jin had planted grapes next to the swing before, and also made a grape rack. New buds have grown, which looks energetic.

[What the writer wants to say:]

Welcome to the food show! The next chapter starts with big meat! Many chapters are meat, and I have been a little vegetarian these days, hahaha