26 - Seduced

26 - The slutty husband masturbates for the man to see, and the man is seduced to have sex with his legs and ejaculate

In order to compensate the man, Rong Jin decided to give the surprise in advance. After all, as a modern man, he has thousands of ways to make love between the two of them, which will definitely make the man unable to stop. Every day can be a surprise.

The current situation makes Qin Lin feel that it is indeed a surprise, and it is a surprise that can make him hard immediately. A quarter of an hour ago, he was driven out of the room by his husband, saying that he could only come in after being called, but he didn't expect to see this beautiful scenery when he came in.

Today the sun is mild and not hot. The sun shines obliquely and pours on Rong Jin's body. Under the light golden light, the fine hairs on Rong Jin's body can be seen clearly. The whole person seems to be glowing, and the exquisite and beautiful face is unbelievably beautiful.

But at this time, this beautiful person who looks like a fairy, is lying naked on the soft couch, with her legs apart, showing the beautiful scenery of her legs to the man standing at the door. The pink little meat stem is constantly swelling in the white hand, and the mucus secreted from the top is all over the shaft. The sticky sound of water makes people blush.

One hand was stroking her little penis, and the other hand was also busy. The pink nipple was pinched by the fingertips. She looked at Qin Lin with watery eyes, full of temptation and charm. The fingertips pressed the nipple again, and Rong Jin moaned: "Ah... Jin'er is playing with her tits... It feels so good, husband..."

Both parts of her body were played with in her hands, and the pleasure came one after another. Rong Jin moaned and flirted with Qin Lin: "Husband... ah... come closer to see how Jin'er plays with herself... play for husband..."

Being watched by the man, Rong Jin became more excited. After stroking two or three times, the little penis in front of her ejaculated comfortably. After ejaculation, Rong Jin directly turned aside, revealing the flower hole below that was already aroused and flowing.

The small mouth of the flower hole is already open. The daily love-making makes Rong Jin's flower hole still look pink, but the color has become a little red. He is now like a ripe peach, with pink joints and wrists. Qin Lin's eyes flashed darkly, but he gradually approached. Rong Jin felt that every step of the man was stepping on his heart. The action of kneading his breasts became more and more violent, and soon there were red marks on his chest.

"Husband... Ha...ah... Qin Lin husband, look at Jin'er's pussy carefully..."

Husband, is what Jin'er said husband, strange words rolled over the tip of the tongue, making Qin Lin inexplicably excited.

After the man had approached and stopped, Rong Jin removed the hand that was kneading the nipple, slowly put it into her mouth to wet it, and deliberately showed the pink tip of her tongue from time to time during the licking process. Then, under the man's gaze, she inserted it into the wet hole below. The vagina filled with fingers was impatiently covered, and he twisted his waist: "Yeah... inserted it..."

Qin Lin was attracted by the charming look of the young husband, and his breathing was so heavy that he couldn't bear it anymore. Qin Lin, who didn't want to bear it anymore, exerted a little force, and Rong Jin was pulled into the man's hot arms.

The two bodies were tightly attached to each other without any fabric, and naturally without any gaps. Before Rong Jin could react, the man's kiss had already come up, and the kiss was hot and fierce, just like the man's love.

His fingers were still inserted in the hole, and as the man moved, his fingers were pushed deeper. Rong Jin subconsciously opened her mouth to moan, but this allowed the man's big tongue to come in and lick the soft flesh of her mouth.