00|| Infamous Familias

Please re-read this chapter. (Added information)

I accidentally deleted this chapter so now I am rewriting it :( 

(Present readers)

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

 - Lord Acton

It had been ninety years since the birth of the Giovanni family. Ninety two to be exact. These ninety to years have all been successful impacts. They never lost a war. Money was never a problem for them.

Offsprings and people from the 19th century gave the Giovannis a nickname, cattivo. The whole family was ruthless, but the path of success was always open for the Giovannis.
(evil)

Until they got to taste betrayal.

They fought against the powerful mafia who had betrayed them, and achieved victory. Because the Giovannis never lost a battle, they always won. But they lost and won.

Until the Valentinos show up.

The Valentinos were powerful, but not as powerful as the Giovannis.

The Giovannis had made a deal with the Valentinos.

The Valentinos had no choice but to agree.

But why can't they disagree?-
Because business was on the line.

But was it only business?

The Giovannis only had one child.
Because Dante's mother was shortly infertile after giving birth to him

Dante was exposed to the deal when he was merely 13.

The deal was that, he has to marry Alessandra Valentino when she is at least 18 and he must take care of her.

But Dante didn't care about anyone, he was simply ruthless.

His heart is a stone.

Some may say he doesn't even have a heart.

Dante's mother left him when he was merely six, because Lorenzo Giovanni never made time for her. He never spent time with his wife or his child.

He only said one thing to Aria-

"Your body is useless sweetheart, we cannot have children because of you and that ass hat in the form of a child, I cannot give you time because I am not a whore, I don't want only sex out of you, I want children so they can run the empire I have built."

That was a complete lie. He did want only sex. But he got tired of Aria so he left every night discreetly to have sex with other women.

And Aria deserved it.

Well, that's what people say.

She had left her six year old child in the hands of a crazy and cheating man. And the mad man Lorenzo is, he let her go.

But she didn't know he was cheating for five years. If she knew earlier she would've left earlier. She was a very selfish and an evil woman.

She had fallen in love with Enzo Valentino.

Alessandra's father.

Aria didn't know anything about the deal.

But Enzo did. Yet he didn't stop her.

One night, after intimation Aria said that she had fallen in love with Enzo. Enzo didn't love anyone.

He didn't love his wife. He had married her just for success and to make children.

But sadly after trying sixteen times they only had succeeded two times with two beautiful girls.

Two years after birth one of the girl died from a very unusual heart attack. That child was 2 years older than Alessandra.

That's what they all knew, and maybe that's the truth but a lot of people refused to believe it.

And maybe that child is still alive.

After 2001 November 16, no one saw Aria again. No one knows if she is dead or alive.

                                   ♡
I hope you are not too confused but if you are I guess you will have to read the whole story ;)

Mini story time:

So basically I published this yesterday so I informed one of my dear friends on snapchat that I published my first story on wattpad. She was over the moon so was I and then she was like send me the link of your story (she doesn't have wattpad because her storage is full) and then I was being an idiot (also smart) so I sent her screenshots of my story. And then I deleted the story from my photos app.
Today I was being and Idiot again and wanted to update a new chapter so I accidentally deleted this chapter😭
And then I suddenly remember that the photos app has a 'recently deleted' option. So now I just copy pasted everything but wattpad was being a bitch and the fonts were small so I had to rewrite this😭
Anyways I love you💋
Vote!!!!
XOXO Larissa♡

♡