SIXTEEN-Lando Norris-Mental Health🏎

Silently, I sat on a small but cozy couch in the paddock, waiting for my Lando to come back from the post-race interviews. Unfortunately, he could not get a satisfactory result again.

It hurt so much to see him suffer so much. Even if he tries to hide it from me. I see it in his eyes, which are losing their beautiful luster more and more, and how a dark, sad shadow casts over them.

The radiance, the glow that envelops him and the way his soft curls are becoming flatter and falling listlessly into his face. With Lando, you can see his mental health immediately by his skin, which has also been struggling with a few blemishes.

Through these and many other signs, he could not deceive me at all. I also know that he doesn't mean to say anything to me. He doesn't want to be a ballast and drag me down.

Completely immersed in thought, I don't even notice how Lando trots towards me. His shoulders hanging, his eyes always turned to the ground. There seems to be little left of the cheeky, sarcastic Lando.

I get up and walk towards him. We don't have to say anything. I lean slightly on my tiptoes to wrap my arms around him. I immediately notice how he relaxes and takes a deep breath. He gently strokes my head and I slide my fingers through his curls.

"Come on, let's go home." I take his hand and we remain silent until we arrive in the car. I'm driving today because I want Lando to just relax.

Lando's deep breath can be heard in the silent car. I feel that he will soon be ready to open up to me and talk to me. I know him too well, because he already opens his mouth and pours out his heart to me.

"It's just so damn hard. I thought I was over those lows. In my first year in F1 it was so incredibly stressful and now it feels almost the same. Above all, I just don't get it. I should be happy as a Formula 1 race winner. Why do I take criticism to heart? Why am I so hard on myself? I'm incredibly disappointed in myself and it just hurts. I want to be myself again and make people laugh. Even my fans are pulling me down now, I can't do it anymore."I don't think so," he said.

Lando starts to stutter and has to take a deep breath after this long speech. I haven't started the car's engine yet and just look at it sympathetically. A small tear has come out of the corner of his eye and I gently rub it away with my thumb. It is a good sign that he can cry and show his repressed feelings.

These beautiful, empty eyes sink into mine and I can't help but kiss him gently on the soft lips. For a short time the world stops, but I quickly detach myself from it again to answer it.

"Baby, you've been through a tough time where you've been struggling a lot. We're on vacation now, okay. Together, we are now focusing on the beautiful things to get you out of this negative spiral. I am always by your side, you only need to say one word."I don't think so," he said.

I really hoped I could find the right words. But when I saw a small smile on Lando's face, I was heartbroken. "I can't tell you how much I love you. I wouldn't be able to do this without you. Please stay by my side forever."I don't think so," he said.

'I love you so much, Lando, don't worry, I'll stay where I am.' He wrapped me in an emotional kiss and I couldn't help but enjoy it with every fibre of my heart.

And so our holiday went by. I did my best to get Lando into a positive mindset. Before bed, we repeated positive affirmations and told each other things we were grateful for. Just as we were thinking about wishes for the day after getting up.

In fact, it did a lot for Lando and for me. Little things often meant so much and it filled me with happiness and pride when I saw that the glow in his eyes came back a little more every day. The rest of the season may come. Lando was ready to show everyone what he was capable of, especially himself.

=>I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I feel so sorry for Lando right now, but I'm sure he'll come back stronger. Have a nice summer break<3