CHAPTER 24(HONEYMOON)🔞

DISCLAIMER:

*IGNORED WRONG GRAMMARS/TYPOS*

*YOU CAN SKIPPED SPG*

BECKY POV...

Nandito na kami sa hotel para sa honeymoon namin....binuhat ko sya at dahan dahan binaba sa kama...pumunta ako sa top nya at sisimulan na ang plano ko...

Im about to kiss her but suddenly she cover her hand to my mouth...

FREEN:"Wait..."

"Why?"

FREEN:"let's take a shower first...look we're so sweaty..."*chuckle*

"It's doesn't matter anyway..."

FREEN:"still...."

"But"

FREEN:"We can f*ck each other while taking a shower..."*whisper to my eyes*

"Fine... let's go!"*excited*

She chuckle and stood up...she starting remover her wedding dress and i do same thing...

We both go to the bathroom and starting take a shower...

Nauna na sya sa pag-ligo at sumunod na ako sakanya....

I hug her at the back and starting smell her neck...she close her eyes and Bite her lower lips...

"Hmmm~ smell so good"*smirk*

FREEN:"hmm~"

I kiss her nape go to her neck...i lick her neck and she held my head while i kissing her....

FREEN:"hmmm~"*soft moan*

She face to me and kiss me aggressively i kiss her back and pin her to the wall...i corner her with pin her hand on the wall tight..

FREEN:"hmm~ b-bec..."

"Let's enjoy this night..."*smirk*

I placed my hand to her two precious b**bs and starting massage it and squeeze it with same position...

FREEN:"ahh~"

"Moan"

i continue kissing her neck while my hand busy to her b**bs

She rubbed my hair,closing her eyes and bite her lips how's so sexy look she is...now im so turned on... I want to f*ck her immediately...

While the water is pouring on our bodies, our bodies are still heating up with each one we do...I sped up my movements because I couldn't wait anymore..

She moan when suddenly i touch her sensitive part..but i know she like it...

FREEN:"b-bec...ahhh...p-please"

"Please what babe?"*continue*

FREEN:"f-fuck me...hmm~... immediately"

"It's to early..."

FREEN:"p-please...i want you to f*ck me now...hmm"

"As you wish"*smirk*

I'll try to tempt her with just one finger...i love teasing her especially when she wants to be a pleasure...like this

I put inside to her my one finger and take it slowly...while my kisses down to her b**bs and starting lick and s*ck her b**bs

FREEN:"ahh...ugh...hmmm~..."

"How's is it?..
Hmm~?"*smirk*

FREEN:"ohh...god...m-make it fast please"

"Fast?"