Amber becomes a junkie rela not fake

it was a average day for amber waking up from a shitty nightmare and going downstairs to eat drink then sleep again yet this time amber did something absolutely mind blowing......................

involves both amber and vine heh.............................

it was Saturday moring a day amber hated most because well idk 

they had recently bought weed off the darkweb as they were curiosus of holw it would feel to be high so theyt would just smoke it once inhaling a bunch of it and almsot choking in the process of doing so while coughing amber said "man how do people like this shit" as a joke as they took another fat puff of it like a goddamn idiot before coughing again they would just choke as they heard someone knocking on the door they would just throw the weed aside before opening the door slowly to see VINE....... he just stood there menacingly before looking at amber with his pitch black eyes before just walking in and spotting the weed and he went "what the fuck amber you junkie why are you smoking weed now" and amber responded with "its good try some vro" Vine was like this shit cant be that good before smoking some aswell.......................

like five or six months later idk

amber was just casually rotting on their chair with the most fucked up posture known to bird kind as they were smoking more fucking weed and even doing meth and wahtnot untill they heard a knock on the door....... amber would just keep looking at the tv untill a much more aggressive knock was heard at the door ambers gaze would snap toward the door as they were about to get up and answer the door ebfore;.............. they had a fucking heart attack and died on the spot fly low LLL 

the end dont do drugs kids uhh