I couldn't 💔

Dear Readers,

This morning, I made an announcement that I was planning to leave Wattpad. I took that step with a heavy heart, thinking it was the right decision for me at the time. But as the day unfolded, I found myself reflecting deeply on what this community means to me and the bonds we've created through our shared love for storytelling.

The truth is, the thought of stepping away from this incredible family of readers and fellow writers left me with a sense of emptiness that I couldn't shake off. Each one of you has been a part of my journey, and I am incredibly grateful for the love, support, and enthusiasm you've shown for my stories. Your comments, messages, and shared excitement have fueled my passion and kept my creative spirit alive.

It’s your encouragement and our shared journey that make this space so special. I've realized that leaving isn't something I can bring myself to do just yet. I want to be here with you, exploring new worlds, characters, and narratives as long as I possibly can.

Therefore, I’ve decided to continue writing and sharing my stories on Wattpad. I owe it to myself and, more importantly, to all of you who've supported me unconditionally. I hope you'll understand my change of heart and continue to accompany me on this journey.

Thank you for being my pillar of strength and for the incredible support. I am excited to keep this adventure going with all of you.

With all my love and gratitude,

Chanchu ❣️

I hope you tried to understand me ...