Chapter Nine Part One 🔞

Io's (🦊) Point of View

Inihiga ko si Ate Abigail, nakakailan na kasi sya kakaasar saakin. I just want to know how it feels.

"Io.. Teka." Narinig kong bulong nya sakin, I was above her and I stopped what I was doing.

She looks so.. This is bad..

Abigail has this disheveled look on, her face is flushed in red and her shirt was loose kaya I can see her black bra strap already.

She looked away and covered half of her face, "You're.. n-naughty." she mumbled to me and gave me a quick glance.

Ano ba yan, aasarin ko lang sana sya kaso.. she's so.. nakakaakit.

"Ikaw n-nauna." Sabi ko, she looked at me and gave me this.. look. Di ko sya mexplain but, I'm sorry.. My body is getting warm from all of this. "You've been teasing me.. since then pa."

"Ganon?" I heard her say and suddenly pushed me kaya napahiga ako sa kabilang side.

I saw her straddling me and I felt her hand on my stomach, I blinked and looked at her. I gulped at the sight of her, literally sitting on my waist area.

Her arm sleeve dripped down a little more kaya mas attractive syang tingnan.

"At-"

"No, Don't call me ate. Call me Abby na." She said and placed her index finger between where my collarbone was, My breath hitched as she traced a straight line against my throat up to my chin as she tipped it up.

"A-Abby.." I stuttered and breathed out. I heard her chuckle, nang aasar nanaman sya..

"Di mo ko matiis din ano?" Sabi nya as she leaned down, her body pressing against mine. "Nakakaakit ka, lalo nung araw na lasing tayong pareho."

I stayed quiet as she held my cheek, her forehead pressed against mine as our eyes are now at level. She used her free hand to touch my jaw as hr thumb gently rubbed my bottom lip.

Oh God.. My head is spinning sa ginagawa nya..

"Ang lambot pa ng lips mo." Bulong nya sakin, I saw her leaned in and for some reason I was ready to be kissed. "Mhn.. No, ayoko."

"One kiss per day, Io." She whispered and kissed my cheek down to my jaw, I groaned and shivered.

Nakakainis 'to..

Ginalaw ko ng kaunti ang waist ko kaya nakita ko nagulat sya, "H-hoy! Wag ka gumalaw!"

"Ha? Bakit?" Bulong ko rin, I moved again and suddenly she buried her face sa neck ko. She gently pinched my arm, "Aray-"

"Y-y..yung belt mo kasi. When you move like that.. it's rubbing against me down there.." Bulong nya halos parang naghahabol hininga agad sya, namula mukha ko. "I'm already sensitive, so please."

Sensitive..?

I placed my hands on her waist, kaya I heard her squeak in surprise. I breathed in and pressed her down against my waist. She suddenly lifted her head up as her eyes were wide.

"Gago.. W-wag Io.." Bulong nya sakin habang nakakagat labi, I moved my hips a little to see her reaction, "M-Mnf-"

I watched her cover her mouth para wala sya maiingay.

"We're home!!"