Bad Dreams

Hi everyone! Sorry for not posting for a while, I honestly have zero ideas. Comment if you have any suggestions! Keep in mind that suggestions have to be DSMP related, and they have to be past the Hog Hunt days or whatever the arc is called. I wouldn't know.

Anyways, LOOK AT THIS:

I am amazed. I-

I have no words to describe what I'm feeling. HOW THE FLIP-

Enjoy this special chapter!

You know the key

You know who the Gods are. At least, you should if you know DSMP lore. I'm not putting who they are in every chapter.

TW's-

-Blood/Gore

-Swearing

-Mentions of Death

-C!Dream

-Trauma

You have been warned.

(Narrator's POV)

(In a very specific Blood God's dream)

Blood. That was all Technoblade could think about. The silvery, dark, metallic taste of his enemies' blood. He was surrounded by colorful decorations from a festival that had happened just days before. There was destroyed land all around him, once a country, but now just rubble. He was surrounded by familiar people, those in which he had worked with to take back something that was theirs, but their faces were blurry. 

Technoblade was furious. Just moments before, what he could have considered his allies, his friends, they had put a tyrant in another tyrant's place. They had set up a government once again in front of an anarchist out of all people. His friends, his allies, his brother Tommyinnit had joined what Techno hated. Now, he was surrounded by those he called friends, though now clearly foes. 

"You think Schlatt was the problem? No, it was government! Government corrupts!" he had yelled. There were several yells of protest at his words, but he refused to back down. 

Several minutes later, after not getting through to any of his traitorous allies, he sighed.