5 FLIPPIN YEARS!

If this gets views, I'd be amazed. Since the show ended, is anyone still into it? I mean, 2024, and I'm 20...

ngl I still enjoy the show.

Despite the drama with the creators, and the backlash, the poorly animated episodes...the fact that it took oh so many years to complete; Miraculous ladybug still has its charm.

Can we please celebrate the fact that we were right about Mari liking Chat. I had a heart attack the first time I saw it.

I have so many unfinished aus written. I always fall into a plot hole. But,all these years away, I decided to reread what I abandoned.

Why the FUCK did I abandon such a thing?

For 15 I thought my writing was pretty good, compared to some fics I see today. There were inconsistencies up the ass but...then I got an idea as I started getting further into the little story.

Instead of a sequel...as an anniversary gift because damn this is huge...I take this fic, and twist it a little?

One minor detail, will change a lot. But It won't change how the plot goes!

And it's been 5 years. Those who can still see this fic, are you now 18+?

I hope so.

Because if i'm remaking this lovely thing, you need to be prepared for EVERYTHING.

But, that's if you'd want to read it. Let me know!

And, Happy anniversary, my child. My gawd, 5 years old! My have you grown.

Bug out <3

~ Lila Vey (kittykat)