𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 (𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"I just wanna fall in deep, deep love for onceGive away my heart, and it opens upSomeone who will be there when I sober upIn the mornin' when it's borin' (ah)Be my cardioSomebody who knows how to hold me closeSomeone unafraid to be emotionalIn the...

Give away my heart, and it opens up
Someone who will be there when I sober up
In the mornin' when it's borin' (ah)
Be my cardio
Somebody who knows how to hold me close
Someone unafraid to be emotional
In the mornin' when it's borin'
I just wanna fall in love
But I always get it wrong
I just wanna feel like somebody to someone
I just wanna fall in love"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝓘'𝓶 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓪 𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓸𝓷𝓮'▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Andrea Kolette Mikaelson. 

The forgotten Mikaelson. 

Growing up Andrea was almost always ignored by her family. She never really blamed them for it. With everything going on with her sister, Hope, being surrounded by the Hollow and everything She never really expected anything else. 

But they always seemed to forget about her. 

When Hayley was kidnapped no one told Andrea till about a week after it happened. Then when Hope tried to bind her wolf side, she tried to force Andrea into it too, even though the girl didn't want to. Which ended up with both of them being kidnapped. 

Later on Hope then knocked out the whole family, including Andrea, and then took out the Hollow and put it into Andrea. And while Hope was punished for it, it was no where as big as anything Andrea had ever been punished for. 

And a few days later their father died to end the Hollow. 

The girls blamed each other. 

Andrea blamed Hope for their parents death because, well, it was her fault. 

And Hope blamed Andrea, saying that she should have taken responsibility and died so Hope could have her dad back. 

Neither of them talked to each other much after that. 

And then the summer break after their parents died Andrea snapped and left. She left everything behind and ran. She ran all the way to Beacon Hills, a small town in California where her Uncle Kol and Aunt Davina lived. 

They took in the young girl and enrolled her into the local High School where she made fast friends with two boys, Scott and Stiles, and a girl named Lydia. 

But soon enough everything started changing when her best friend Scott was attacked in the woods one night when the three went out looking for a dead body. Suddenly Andrea's normal human life was changing into one that once again revolved around the Supernatural. 

And when she, her friends, and both her dead and alive family, were all pulled into a room to watch her life after she left, she didn't know what to do. But she did know that no matter what, she wasn't going to let her sister ruin this for her like Hope had with so many other things. 

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I do not own Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, or Legacies nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the plot, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired then please at least let me know before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any part that includes certain topics if necessary)