【Cast】

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Andrea Mikaelson •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"I'm not friend material, let alone more than friend material

"I'm not friend material, let alone more than friend material. I will ignore you, stomp on your heart, and always put my needs and interests first.... I almost killed you... Beginners luck.... You're making a mistake... Definitely."

"See I was a victim of the Hollow and of family amuse too... But no one ever treated me like one."

"Turns out even Immortal beings can find a way to die eventually."

"No. I don't need anything from you, Hope."

"What I said before about wanting to protect you, that was true. But... I also didn't want you to go. And, yeah, you know what, I hate it when people leave. I hate it. I thought I was over losing my parents, and how my sister treated me and then drove me away, but I don't know, after the last couple of days and- and after seeing you lying there in the police station after Jackson cut you a few weeks ago, just seeing you so helpless and thinking about how you're a human in a world of supernatural... Every time I lose someone, this, uh, voice in my head, it tells me, "It's your fault." That I shouldn't even technically exist. That I'm a cosmic mistake. Oh, I don't know. I guess I just wanted someone to think that I'm worth staying for. I'm sorry for lying to you, Stiles. I wanted you to stay because I love you. Oh, wow! I-I didn't mean to say that. Like at all! You know what? I-I'm gonna go. Bye."

"This was more than a dream. It felt real, like a vision."

"I, um, I got Davina to let me use her wedding ring. It was made from a very rare witch diamond that my uncle and aunt used for a spell when they first met. And when he proposed he had the diamond made into the ring and a few other pieces of jewelry. It's pretty much the only thing in the world that is actual proof of how much he changed from the man he was before my aunt. Well I got that and this, I gave Kol this watch his first Christmas after we met. I remember watching him open it over face time, and just watching as he sat there crying at the fact for the first time ever someone cared enough to get him a present. I think that was the first time he actually felt familial love. I didn't know which one would work better, so I grabbed both just in case."

"I've spent years torturing myself, asking myself why my father sacrificed himself for me when I know Hope was his favorite, to get to this point where, I mean, I totally understand it. And I don't want you to have to go through that pain. You've been through enough. And I don't want anyone else to miss me, because they're my friends. Maybe I would've seen that sooner if I hadn't been beating myself up all this time. This is where you tell me that even though you wish you could change my mind, you know I'm going the right thing."

"Congrats, Theo, you have managed to push away the only person willing to talk to you."

"You have no idea what I'm going through."