Prolouge

Virat Kohli, the right handed batsman and right arm quick bowler stood in front of the team hotel where he was supposed to stay for this tour. His First ever tour and the debut series in international cricket.

Representing his own country was something like a dream and standing here was nothing but a dream come true for him.....

His dream of playing with the seniors, the God, Sachin Tendulkar, the mastermind, Ms Dhoni, the fierce, Yuvraj Singh and the list goes on....
But in the list is included a name of a certain fellow who had just joined the ICT one year before him, the youngster, the best youngster so far...
Rohit Sharma.

Virat have had this admiration for the younger one ever since the day he had seen him batting in T20 world cup.

And talking about his nature, Virat was easygoing, jolly, befriending even the stranger on street type of person.

While on the other end, Rohit Sharma,  he was known for his easy going nature but not so easily befriending anyone.

He took whole 2 months to get gelled up with ict when he came.

He had always seen the kind of friendship that brewed among the seniors, be it the og trio of dada-jammy bhai-sachin paaji or the duo of mahi-yuvi, mahi - Sonu and many more on the list.....

While he had seen these friendships for an year now, he had felt quite left out even though Sonu was of same age as him but he would mostly spend his time with seniors. And this made him doubt, whether he would be able to be best friends with someone or not....

So what would happen of their world collide and how would they cross every obstacle thrown by life to them, Together.

Soo...presenting you all, my book....               The Kohli-Sharma Saga, an original work by your dumb author.

Idk if I'd be able to upload it for like 10-15 days but honestly I wanted to write something like this so thought why not to.....

Okay then guys let's see you all in the first part of this story which I'd probably be posting this week....

Until then...

Bye bye👋👋

Spread love💙✨