The Beginning

Virat Kohli stood in front of the team hotel in Sri Lanka, for his every first in international cricket, playing for his country.

He stood there contemplating whether to go in or just turn back and leave. But then he remembered how his father had struggled, that made him stand here now and now at this moment he cannot just leave like this, doing nothing.

Virat was greeted by Mahi, his captain then and received a very warm welcome. Mahi as if reading the latter's mind, made the welcome quite quick and gave him the keys to his room.

Virat approached his room fidgeting the keys in his finger as his luggage was already sent.

But as he moved he got hit by some person who looked too weird to Virat.

" Ooouchh....you should have opened your eyes while walking dude." The person uttered rubbing his head with his hands.

" Same goes to you too Mr. I could've said the same." Vi retorted.

" Huhh what do you mean huh..??" Latter asked quite frantically.

" What I mean to say is that YOU DON'T HAVE EYES BUT BUTTONS." Vi replied finally looking up to see who it was.

" So are you the new member here...what was your name..ummm... Why..something like that ohh yeah Virat Kohli right ? " The other said seeing him.

" Umm...ahh...yeahh!! You...you are.. Ro..Rohit Sharma right? Umm..actually I'm a big fan of your batting and the way you play..." Vi stammered, probably for the first time since he entered the camp.

" Ohhh... Thank you for that and yes you too are a good player it's like I like the way your stance is so good while playing any shot." Ro said.

" Btw were you searching for something, it looked as if you were when you came here." Vi asked.

" Umm...ahhh..yeahh...actually..vo mai apna vo bhul gya kahi rakh ke ab mujhe vo nahi aarha ki kaha rakha Maine vo last time." Ro said stammering making the latter look at him in amazement.

" I didn't understand what you said actually." Vi told innocently.

" Ahh..ar..the thing from which have photos."

" Ohh camera." Vi exclaimed.

" Aree nahi the same in which we listen songs." Ro tried giving anither hint.

" Ohhh radio..but wait radio doesn't have a camera." Vi said not getting what Ro tried to say.

" Are vo yaar jisse vo karte hai."

" Kya karte hai, vahi to puch raha hu mai. Mujhe pata hota to bata na diya hota ab tak." Vi replied this time agitated.

" Achhe se baat nahi hoti tumse ? " Ro aksed to which Vi replied, " Nahi hoti ab batana hai kya dhundh rahe ho ya jau mai."

" Arrogant!!" Ro muttered inside hi breath. And sighed then continued, " pata hota to dhundh rha hota mai, kya gadha insaan hai tu yaar."

" Aree vahi jisse baat karte hai."

" Telephone." Vi said and Ro hit his head with his hand dramatically.

" But wait a minute tere pass telephone kaha se aaya? " Vi asked. And ro just shook his head in disbelief.

* 5 minutes after an awkward silence.*

" Ohhh you mean phone!!! " Vi exclaimed excitedly as if a 5 year had just got his favourite chocolate.

" Took you long enough. Glad you realised. " Ro muttered inside his breath...

" What happened Ro, you're here. And Virat you dindt go to your room still here. Everything okk right ?" Mahi came and asked seeing the two youngsters standing in lobby.

" Nothing much mahi bhai just simply interacting with Rohit. I think he forgot something." Vi said and Ro's eye widened at tye mention of him forgetting something.

He knew that now he's gone and no one would probably save him now.

" What happend Ro, ab kya bhul gya tu ...hmm?" Mahi bhai asked.

" Gadha kahinka...man me nahi rakh pata koi baat kya? " Ro thought digging holes in Virat by his piercing gaze.

" Usko mat ghur..bata mujhe bhula kya tu??"

" Are mahi bhai phone bhul gya shayad merese keh rha tha ki vahi jisse baat karte hai..to I guess... probably phoen hoga." Vi said, supressing his laugh seeing Rohit acting like a timid cat.

" ROOO...DID YOU LITERALLY FORGET YOUR PHONE FOR THE 4TH TIME NOW THIS WEEK ." Mahi uttered in shock.

" Umm...mahi bhai...please... last time pakka...God promise. Ab iske baad nhi khoega please." Ro said making his cute puppy eyes.

" Didn't you last time said the same thing Ro ? " Mahi asked being sarcastically innocent.

" Ab use kya ghur rha hai...you go Virat and freshen up we'll call you for the dinner alright? " Mahi said to which Vi nodded nad left not before mockingly laugining at Ro.

" And you Mr Sharma follow me and  remener that's the lats time I'm doing this." Mahi said and ro nodded as innocently as he could.

" I'll see you later Virat Kohli bass ek baar haath aaja mere. Aisa mumbaikar niklega na mera ki saaara delhite yhi nikal jayega Tera." Ro thought, following mahi.

----------------------------*----------------------------

Ikr this is small but I could only manage this while my first terms are going on.

And being a 10th student I literally cannot avoid study just like any other thing .

Hope you guys liked it and yeahh don't forget to put your views and vote too....

Until then.....

Bye bye 👋 👋

Spread love💙✨