Lost

The battle of Wakanda was finally wrapping up as Thor went flying and destroying the ships the Outriders are coming from and Kamala uses her massive size to sweep the floor (literally) with the Outriders.

Daisy and Lincoln were both holding the Outriders back when one got the jump on Lincoln.

"Lincoln!" Daisy shouts as he starts getting attacked as she tries to help him, but is stuck herself with them all coming at her.

Soon, the Avengers finally met up with Ava and Vision in the forest.

"You okay?" Wanda asks Vision when the stone starts sparking.

"He's here." Vision warns them when the entire atmosphere of the jungle changed from glamorous and hope...to dark and depression.

"What the hell?" May asks, confused to what's happening to the place.

"Everyone, on my position. We have incoming." Steve tells them as everyone comes in just in time for a portal to open and they watch as Thanos steps through menacingly as he comes face to face with Earths Mightiest Heroes.

Everyone just looks to the Titan with fear and shock.

This is it. This is the fight for their world.

The fight of their lives.

If Thanos gets that stone, they're all going to die. But what's worse for Ava was when she saw that he has the time stone.

That means he already met up with the guys, and things must've gone bad.

"Cap, that's him." Bruce confirms their fears.

"Eyes up. Stay sharp." Steve tells them all as they move towards Thanos.

Thanos just trolls towards them as they come charging.

Bruce goes in to punch him when Thanos uses the space stone and entrap Bruce inside the wall.

Ava runs at him like a painter when Thanos just smacks her into the forest.

Steve comes charging and Thanos uses the power stone to throw him.

Rogue goes charging in when Thanos uses the stone to make it so she can't touch him at all.

T'Challa goes charging and Thanos just catches him before punching him into the ground.

Sam tries using his guns and nothing works as Thanos stops him.

Laura charges at him with her claws out and was able to claw at his face, penetrating his skin easily when Thanos uses the stone and stops her as she drops to the ground unconscious.

Doreen goes charging while swinging from the trees and Thanos wraps her up in the tree branches and bark.

Luke goes running at the Titan and catches his fist and he uses all of his strength to keep Thanos back when the space Barney headbuts Luke and gets knocked unconscious.

Kamala tries stepping on Thanos when he uses the reality stone to reverse her back to her original size.

The teams all run in and all go charging, trying with all of their skills, all of their might to stop the mad Titan but he just gets closer and closer as Wanda tries to destroy the stone.

Ava comes charging back in and uses her claws to get a few punches in as the vibranium takes most of the pain but using her strength has caused her hands to bleed as she gives this mad man the beating of a lifetime.

This is what Peter has prepared her for. To prevent the end of the world. This is her mission...

And she refuses to fail.

Thanos goes to hit her and Ava grabs his fist and holds him back with all her strength she can force and lets out a cry of anger and pain when Thanos uses his other fist to punch her and renders Ava unconscious.

Wanda starts using one hand to hold Thanos back and the other to destroy the stone.

"I love you." Vision says with his dying breath as the stone shatters and explodes.

Thanos looks and sees his plan has failed. He can't get the last of the stones.

Wanda a]looks and sees the shattered remains of the man she loved and dropped to the ground in tears.

"I understand, my child." Thanos tells her as he passes her. "Better than anyone."

"You could never." Wanda states to him.

"Today, I lost more than you can know." Thanos informs her whole caressing her hair. "But now is no time to mourn. Now is no time at all." He says as he starts using the time stone to reverse Vision's death.

"No!!" Wanda cries out and Thanos smacks her backwards and grabs Vision's throat before removing the stone, killing him.

Thanos places the stone onto the gauntlet and starts feeling the power of all six infinity stones when he gets hit by Thor's lightning and looks to see said Asgardian with Stornbreaker.

Thanos blasts Thor with the might of all the stones when Thor throws stormbreaker and it flies through the beam and impaled by the weapon.

Thor flies down and grabs Thanos by the ear.

"I told you...you'd die for that." Thor reminds Thanos and starts pushing stormbreaker into his chest, causing him extreme pain.

"You...you...you should have gone for the head." Thanos tells Thor while raising his fist.

"No!!!" Thor shouts as Thanos snaps his fingers.

SNAP

"What did you do?" Thor asks Thanos. "What did you do?!" He asks again as Thanos opens a portal and escape leaving stormbreaker behind.

Steve comes out of the forest and looks sprung.

"Where's he go? Thor. Where'd he go?" Steve asks.

"Steve?" Bucky calls his friend as he starts turning into ashes and falls to the ground, completely turned into dust.

T'Challa was looking and finds Okoye on her side. "Up, General, up. This is no place to die." He says as he starts turning to ashes in her hands.

Falcon starts getting up seeing his legs are turning into ashes.

"Sam! Hey, Sam, where you at?!" Rhodes calls for his friend, not realizing he had turned to ash.

"I...am...Groot." Groot says, laying against a log, as he's turning into ashes.

"No." Rocket says. "No, no, no...Groot." Rocket says, sadly as he looses Groot for the second time.

Wanda holds onto Vision as she is also killed.

Laura starts getting up and looks at her hand as her adamantium skeleton is showing as she starts turning to ashes.

Luke runs just in time to see what's happening to her.

"Laura?" Luke asks as he sees one of his oldest friends vanish.

"Luke!" Rogue calls out and Luke looks as she runs at him, only to turn into ashes at the last second.

Ava gets back up and looks as everyone turns into ashes and she sees she failed.

"I failed you, Peter." Ava whispers when she followed her friends into ashes.

Doreen and Kamala start to get out of their traps only for them to disappear into a pile of ashes.

Luke is left to see as everyone he ever knew, including Coulson and the rest of the S.H.I.E.L.D. team all die, leaving him.