The Burn Of Love and Heart beats.

" Love makes a sea shrink into a glass, a mountain into dust, an emperor into a beggar, and a god into a slave."

_______________________________

"Where is My Food?",  Vegas asked in a shrill Voice but before he could look up from the table, a delicate hand came forward on the table and  a steaming hot bowl of Soup was put In front of  him.

"I apologise for being late", Pete said happily as he stirred the soup to make the steam come out.

"If it does not taste good then be ready to die", Vegas said through gritted teeth and yanked Pete's hand away from the table.

 Pete looked at the rejected hand and wrapped it around his arms, before looking at Vegas expectantly.

"How is it?", Pete asked in a low voice, as he stood in front of the table like a little slave.

"It's goo", Vegas wanted to say but when he looked at the person in front of him, he clenched his jaws.

"It tastes like shit, where are my clothes?", Vegas asked while  stirring the soup.

"I don't know, they should be in your room", Pete said confused as he looked at Vegas with an expression that felt like he was asking 'what  do your clothes have to do with me', making Vegas flare up in anger.

"Why, before marrying me, didn't you know what a wife's duties are towards her husband, you were the one who wanted to be my partner of eternal life, what did you think, you will come here and sit on a throne like in heaven, no, you have to take responsibilities of a wife, you need to take care of me and my house but if you can't do it then just tell me and I will throw you out", Vegas said and threw a hateful look at Pete.

"What do I need to do?", Pete asked dumbly, he didn't know what a wife was supposed to do, even if he had never became an official God but all he ever did was to weild his sword and practice martial arts, it was never in his mind that he will become someone's wife oneday and even his mother didn't do anything, but cultivate all day and take care of Heavenly matters.

"You have to cook three meals a day, wash my clothes, clean the whole house everyday and there should not even be one peice of dust, you have to clean the yard and clean my shoe, everyday and wear them for me before I leave and take them off my feet when I come back, you have to clean them as well, you have to fill the water from the well and keep my bath ready when I come back, you also have to massage my feet before sleep, every wife does these things for their husband, you have to do it all too, if you want to live here but if you can't do it, i can break this bond with you and you can get out of my house, and I will marry my fiancee, she will at least take care of me", Vegas explained, his last words full of venom, that spread throughout Pete's heart and made it numb to the point of wanting to cry loudly.

But Pete bit his lips and controlled his tears from coming out before nodding his head and went to Get Vegas' shoes that he cleaned with his robe  before putting them on Vegas' feet.

"I will do it all", Pete said in a low pitch, looking at the shoes In Vegas' feet.

"It's upto you", Vegas said hatefully and took a few sips of the soup before going out of the house.

"Why is he still eating if it tastes so bad", Pete said to himself as he collapsed on the floor and started wailing loudly, while looking at the large empty bowl, he put his hands on his face and kept crying for sometime, remembering all the bad words Vegas had said to him and after crying it all out, he got up again and took the bowl out.

"I should eat now too, i still have so much work to do", Pete said and walked out of the house to the stove and put the soup in his bowl.

"He is a liar, this is delicious, i am a wonderful chef", Pete said, wiping the snot on his nose and ate his food.

"Let's get to work", Pete said to himself after eating and got up before rolling his sleeves up.

"Let me show him how good of a wife I am", Pete said to himself and got to work.

.....................

In the evening, Vegas returned home and looked at the sky to see if there was any smoke coming out of his house but thankfully there was not any, instead when he got near his house, a sweet aroma filled the air, making the passerbys sneak to look, what Vegas's God was cooking that smelled so good.

"He is a fast learner, not bad", Vegas said to himself as he looked at the people who disappointedly went away as they could not see the beauty, cooking a meal because of Vegas' charm on the house.

Vegas smirked at the rat faces and went into his house like a victorious husband, but as soon as he went inside the yard, he saw his clothes hanging there, making his eyes widen.

"What have you done, you useless donkey", Vegas screamed as he looked at his clothes which had ripped in the middle and there were countless holes in them.

"I was trying to wash them but I didn't know how and they ripped", Pete answered almost immediately as he came out of the house, with a basket and a wiping cloth in his hand.

"Are you Crazy, you can't even wash clothes, then what do you do, eat all day like a pig and sleep?", Vegas asked angrily as he walked to the door of the house but when he looked inside, he felt like his head was dizzy and he wanted to faint.

"What have you done to my house?", Vegas screamed again, looking at the water that was wiped on the floor, the table and walls, almost everything in the house was drenched in water.

"You asked me to clean the house and I have seen the servants in the heaven doing this with the cloth", Pete said and showed the cloth to Vegas.

"You used my new clothes to mop the house, how foolish can you be?", Vegas asked with eyes full of disbelief.

"I am sorry, i did not know, please forgive me, if you want I can give you some of my clothes from my spatial ring", Pete said and was about to get something out of it, when Vegas held his hand tightly.

"I don't need your clothes", Vegas said and took a deep breath before rolling up his sleeves, "i will show you once, how to do everything and you will have to learn carefully", Vegas offered to which Pete just nodded his head vigorously and gave the water drenched cloth to Vegas.

"Let's dry the house first", Vegas said and looked at Pete, who looked like a puppy wagging his tail in front of his master.