The sacrifice..

______________________________________________

I am not good at writing this stuff so please forgive me, i hope you don't find the chapter cringe.

Happy reading._

_________________________

"My love is the sacrifice for you , your love is my sanctity "

                                                                                              "Vegas".

................................... ....... 

The fight had begun for sometime now, the two sides fighting with their bodies and souls, both of the sides had lost enormous soldiers, even the sect leader was dead, Vegas was fighting with the high ranking Gods alone, while his master tried to handle Cheokgu. 

"I am going to win this time", Cheokgu said and summoned the Jin, cutting straight  through Vegas' master chest. 

" Master", Vegas cried as he saw his master's body fall to the ground and ran towards him. 

"Master, please get up, please don't leave me alone, Master", Vegas pleaded as he sat in front of his master. 

" Vegas, you have to put an end to all this, don't get weak, you have to stay strong", the master said and finally closed his eyes. 

"Master, no, please", Vegas begged but no one heard, the sound of fade breathing finally stopped, making the body go numb abd cold. 

" Master", Vegas cried and looked up to find Cheokgu looking at him while smiling but before Vegas could do anything, Cheokgu held his hands together and started mumbling something and in a split second, Vegas was hanging In the air with his hands and feet tied to an invisible rope, Vegas tried to struggle out of the rope but he could not, he was held tightly, unable to move, unable to breath, when a few footsteps sounded near. 

"He is here my lord", yoon said as he threw Pete to his father's feet. 

" Father, please, let us go, i promise i would never tell anyone i am your son, i would go far away from here, somewhere no one knows us, father, please show mercy ", Pete begged, without really knowing why all this was happening, he still thought that his father didn't want him to marry Vegas.

"You foolish child, i have raised you and fed you like a pig all your life and now that it's time for me to use you, you want to run away", Cheokgu said in a disgusted voice as he looked at this brainless fat pig.

"Father", Pete called while crying not really understanding what was being said to him.

"Lord Hawin", Cheokgu called in a low voice and Yoon immediately understood and held Pete by his hair, Cheokgu looked at Vegas with a wicked smile and then looked at Pete.

"No one can stop me this time", Cheokgu laughed at his victory and wanted to cut through Pete's heart.

"Ahhhhhhhhh", Pete screamed from fear but nothing happened, absolutely nothing, there was no pain, nothing, Cheokgu tried to cut through his flesh again but still nothing happened.

"You disgusting whore", Cheokgu screamed and slapped Pete.

"Hahahaha, it's that thing, it's that thing huh", Cheokgu exclaimed as he looked at the obisdian ring on Pete's finger.

"It's that trashy bond, hahaha, you think it can protect you, from me, impossible", Cheokgu yelled in madness and started saying some prayers, making a whirlwind appear in air as Vegas saw this scene, he clenched his hands hard and the whirlwind disappeared in the blink of an eye, Vegas' ring finger slowly turned bloody as he tried to hold on to the slowly disappearing ring that cut through his flesh and went straight to its pair from Vegas'hand and fell straight into Cheokgu's hand along with Pete's ring.