WTWE 2

🎵 Play music: The rumbling by Rok Nardin (This will adds up to the thrill of this chapter)

"Students... There's a Zombie Apocalypse."

Oh my good lord... are you kidding me?!

The students are getting worried and terrified, they're walking back and forth and some even fainted.

Me, Dahyun, Tzuyu, Sana and Momo decided to go inside an empty classroom to calm us down.

We called our families right away, I called my mom but the phone is just keep on ringing. Mom...please answer... please... my hands are shaking and I am having cold sweats.

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Thank God! Mom finally answered the phone "how are you?! are you okay? we are supposed to go there and get you, but it's chaotic outside!"

"Mom! please don't go out! Just lock the doors, I'll be fine!"

"Darling, please be safe... I promise we will get you there" I heard her crying on the other line.

"Mom...I-I am scared is this really happening?"

"Darling...everything is gonna be alright"

"Mom...How on earth did this happened?"

"The news says that it all started at the airport, when a man suddenly changed into a monster then he grabbed someone and bit her neck... and after that, it's all blood everywhere"

"Oh my god..."

"Darling you should lock yourself inside a classroom, okay? Do you have still have your medicine? is it still safe there! are there any infected?"

"We are on lockdown and we are still fine, and about my meds, I still got one, so don't worry too much about me Mom"

"Okay... whatever happens Darling, please be safe and we love you, I'll call again later"

We ended the call then I saw Dahyun in the corner. I looked at her and she was crying, I came closer and tapped both of her shoulders "Hey! what's wrong dubu?" I said worriedly.

"I- I called my mom, a-and she said that..."

Dahyun fell on her knees and she shed in tears. I panicked so I hug her tightly. "Dubu..."

"Chaeyoung-ah... Mom said that Dad gets bitten and she turned into... one of them" Oh God... I don't know what to say but I just held Dahyun firmly into my arms.

"Then Dad tried to attack mom, b-but she said she only got scratches and she locked herself in the bedroom, mom sounded so scared and I can't do anything about it Chaeyoung-ah, I feel so useless" Dahyun said in quavering voice.

"Hey... don't say that Dubu"

I turn my gaze to Tzuyu, she was trying to console Sana as well and then I look around and everyone is in distressed until... shit

"Mina! where is Mina?!"

I quickly stood up to look for Mina when someone stopped me and called my name, it was Tzuyu.

"Chae! where do you think you're going?"

"Tzuyu...I'm gonna look for Mina"

"I know Chae! but we need to stick together!"