ILYH 1

"Mina! This winning shot is for you!" Son, Chaeyoung, point guard of the women's basketball team at JYP University looked at Mina's direction, winked and took the final shot. The buzzer ended and the students in awe and amazement because yes, JYP just won the championship 101-100 against their opponent.

People were screaming of happiness and Chaeyoung's teammates hugged and carried her while the she is holding their trophy with a huge smile on her face.

On the other hand, Mina the cheerleader gave her best and performed their final routine and stunts, it was breathtaking as always and for Chaeyoung, Mina is perfect, she is totally whipped for the latter and extremely expressive of how she felt for her but as for Mina she hates Chaeyoung with all her guts, it's been a year that Chaeyoung confessed her love, and Mina already rejected her a lot of times but Son, Chaeyoung being a stubborn kept on teasing the cheerleader more.

After the game, the whole team will celebrate at Jeongyeon's house.  Jeongyeon,  the shooting guard and Chaeyoung's best friend / cousin. They were inseparable and truly love each other, they were even called "No Jam Bros" because they make the coldest jokes but everyone still adores them.

"Hey Mina!" Chaeyoung immediately went towards Mina and gave the latter a refreshing drink. "here, you might be thirsty, by the way you did great, as always... your cheer made me inspired" she said proudly.

Mina already used to this Chaeyoung who never fails to annoy her every single day, she just nods and accepted the drink while she fixes her stuff on her locker.

"So... are you coming at the party tonight?" Chaeyoung asked.

"hmm... maybe" Mina replied, still busy with her things.

"you should come! I would like to see you there"

"Only if you will not annoy me, Chae"

"I will not Mina, I promise, i'll be good...pleaseeeeee" Chaeyoung pouts.

Mina just rolled her eyes at Chaeyoung "Eh, I know you won't stop until I said yes, so yeah whatever"

"Yes!" Chaeyoung feeling excited raised her arms in the air. "see you there Mina! do you want me to fetch you in your house?"

"no need Chae"

"but"

"no more buts Chae, I'll just see you there... and congratulations!" Mina lightly smiled and started to walk away.

"T-Thank you!" Chaeyoung blushed and was happy and contented of what she had with Mina even just small talks and gestures from the cheerleader already made her day.

***

Chaeyoung is at home, she took a bath and just wore her comfortable clothes, besides she doesn't even have to try, she is already good-looking and attractive with her blonde short hair and killing dimples on, plus she is a top student and school athlete, there is no way you would not fall for her, well except for Mina, it seems that her charms don't work at the latter. She checks herself one more time in the mirror and when she was satisfied she drove herself to Jeongyeon's house.

the moment she entered the party, the people began to cheer and patted Chaeyoung back, one of them is Kim Dahyun, Chae's other best friend.

"Bro! you were amazing!!! the last shot made me almost passed out" Dahyun uttered.

"Thanks Bro!"

The two best friends made their way to the drinks "two cold beers please, one for me and one for this smol MVP" Dahyun teased.

"Yah! I am not that smol!" Chaeyoung whined.

Dahyun giggled at her. "that's okay bro, let's just dance the night away"

They went to the dance floor and made their groovy moves, sharing stories and laughing out loud until Chaeyoung's world suddenly stops. Ofcourse Dahyun already knew even she couldn't see her yet in the crowd, there is only one that could catch her bestfriend's attention and that is no other than the flawless, smart, talented, goddess, cheerleader and ballerina - Myoui, Mina.

"Bro stop it, you are drooling!" Dahyun smirked.

"s-she is here" Chaeyoung mumbled.

"I can see that now"

"s-she is gorgeous"

"yeah right, you are so whipped!"

"I-I am! I am so in love with her bro"

"duh! obviously!"

Chaeyoung is just staring at Mina in the distance, the latter didn't see her yet. it seems that her legs moves on its own without realizing that she is already in front of the cheerleader.

"H-Hi Mina, you look stunning" Chaeyoung greeted. Mina, with her blonde long hair, defined jaw line, tantalizing eyes, pointed nose and gummy smile with her flawless skin that matches her black dress tonight, she really is a head-turner.

Mina just smiled softly.

Chaeyoung who is currently out of words just staring at her with full of admiration,  she snapped back to reality when Mina faked a cough.

"Chaeyoung, I'll just look for Momo and Sana"

"r-right...sorry, it's just that you are beautiful Mina" Chaeyoung shyly looked down and bit her lowered lips.

"flirt" Mina rolled her eyes like it already comes natural whenever she is with Chaeyoung and she started to look for her Japanese best friends till she bumped into someone, someone that she was hoping to  like her back... Yoo Jeongyeon.

to be continued...

Hi this is my first short story of Michaeng! and I hope you like it!