1

Bridgets pov:

Me and ella where sitting in class when our teacher merlin came in with two new girls. He came up to me and ellas table and told us to seperate and work with the new girls to make them feel welcome.

Ella went with the girl who was dressed in blue and the girl who was dressed in red worked with me. The girl dressed in red looked a little bit confused so i made conversation with her.

"Hi!! I'm bridget it's so lovely to meet you what's your name?" I asked her while i introduced myself.

"I'm red i just moved here" she said to me

Me and red started talking and she asked why i sound the way i do and i told her you get alot more sugar with salt.

Ella was talking to the girl in blue and they seemed to be getting on really well with eachother.

The bell rang and class ended so i took red and introduced her to ella. Ella introduced me to the girl in blue who's name is chloe and she is the sweetest person ever.

We walked out to the courtyard and i had my tray of cupcakes.

'Cause the sun shines a little more brightly
When you take things a little more lightly
It's all gonna turn out nicely
With just a taste of your heart
It's likely you'll fall into something spicy
Just mix it up, you'll keep finding
That life is sweeter when you are

Guess I'm here for a spell
Even though it never really works out well for me
One wave of my wand and it's, "Whoopsie!" Frey said.

She then took a cupcake and ran off. I then seen a couple who was well known around the school.

Call us Jaladdin, he's like a magnet
She's so attractive, it's all fantastic
'Cause we're flying high together on a magic carpet ride

They're so sweet i envy them because they're together and sweet. Ellas crush charmimg then came over on his skateboard.

"Charming!!" I heard her say dreamily.

That's just a name people know me by
Crowned Prince isn't the way I ride
If you wanna roll together, it could be a vibe. Charming sang.

Red sounded like she was intrested in him because she said okay in such a dreamy voice. I heard chloe say something but i couldn't really make out what she said.

A few minutes passed and hook and a few other villians came out. I can't lie i do have a bit of feelings for hook i mean who wouldn't.

Look for a hand, find a golden hook
Captain of the seas, I got 'em all shook
Son of Morgana, serpentine
Morgie's the name, better run and hide
Hades here from the fiery depths
Sharp as a thorn, I'm Maleficent
Now for the hottest, the goddess of darkness
Here she comes, Uliana
I'm not your everyday villain (Grah)
I'm taking souls for a living
Got a torturous mind, full of evil designs
I could grind up your bones in a minute
Down in the darkest depths of the sea
The scariest things are scared of me
Say, "Uliana, " and I'll watch them flee

"Whos that?" Red asked.

"That's ursala's baby sister" i replied.

Uliana then took the tray of cupcakes and chloe told her to give them back. That's when james aka hook advanced towards her.

"I don't know who you are but around here we fight after school meet me then" hook said.

My face dropped i really liked him but i don't think he likes me because well he's too cool to like someone like me.

Red knew something was up so she pulled me aside and started to ask me questions.

"You like him don't you?" She asked me

"Uh well uh yes no i don't know" i said.

"Well bri i can tell you do" red said.

"He wouldn't like me i mean look at me i'm a goody goody and he's popular why would he like a girl like me?" I asked her.

"He'd be a fool not to like you bri you're a wonderful and a kindhearted person i can tell even though we just met" red said.

I smiled at her and offered her a hug. She told me she wasn't a hugger so that was ok. Me and red then went back to the others.

Uliana the ate all the cupcakes. I told her it was a bad idea but she dudn't listen to me. She turned into a flamigo and trued to get me so ella pulled me away while they chased after us.