2

Bridgets pov:

We eventually got away from uliana and her "gang". I don't understand why james aka hook and morgi would do this because morgi used to treat me like his little sister and well james he used to be nice.

We were sitting in my bedroom when i lay down on my bed. Red chloe and ella where all talking about what happened.

Hooks pov:

When we came out to the courtyard and after introducing ourselves uliana took a tray of cupcakes of bridget.

I would never admit it to uliana but i miss my friendship with bridget i really messed things up with her when uliana convinced me to join her.

Morgi also misses his littke bridget. They were like siblings always arguing but making up afterwards. I can't imagine how bridget must feel that me and morgi betrayed her.

Uliana ate the full tray of cupcakes and turned into a flamingo. She got really pissed and that girl bridget always hangs out with pulled her away and they ran.

Uliana ran after her so we all ran afte uliana. Malficent and hades cornered the blue girl until she got away. We reached the fountain and that's when i seen bridget again.

She seen me too and ran off. The girl who's always with her ran after her as did the two newbies.

"JAMES I SWEAR TO GOD YOU BETTER BE MAKING A PLAN TO GET REVENGE ON THAT PRISSY PINK PRINCESS" Uliana shouted.

"Oh uh yeah i am come on morgi you're gonna help me out" i said grabbing morgi and leaving the others.

Me and morgi ran to the castle and into my room.

"Morgi we can't get revenge on her you know she wouldn't on us she didn't get revenge on us even after we betrayed her." I said to him.

"James i know how about we pretend and just say to uliana that we know how to get revenge." Morgi said.

"Yeah sure that works i guess..."

"J tell me what's wrong please"

"I miss her m i do i miss my bestfriend." I said sighing.

"And i miss my baby sister j we can get her back we just need to lie to uliana first come on." Morgi said.

Morgi and me left the castle and back out to uliana. She was still pissed off about the whole thing that had happened.

I mean bridget did tell her it was a bad idea and she didn't listen so it was on her.

"James forget about your plan you're going to listen to mine."

I nodded.

"You're going to pretend you fell in love with that pink prissy princess and then at the castlecoming you will humilate her infront of everyone and then that will show her not to mess with me oh and you're not allowed to fall in love with her for real" uliana said to me.

"Yeah ok uliana i'm getting quite bored now so me and hades are gonna go see ya" malficent said and walked away with hades.

I agreed with ulianas plan just to keep her happy. She sent me and morgi off to go find bridget and make a move with the plan.

She told us to meet her tomorrow at her secret hide out when everyones asleep and give her the rundown.

Me and morgi ran off and went to bridgets room. Yeah spare me i still remember where her room is.

We got to her room and knocked on the door. Bridget answered and she was suprised to see us.

Bridget's pov:

I opened my door because i heard knock. I thought it was my girls coming back because i thought they forgot something.

When i opened the door i seen both of them. James and morgi.

"Hi" i said

"Bridget can we come in?" Morgi asked me.

I opened my door further and let them in.

"Just um take a seat anywhere i guess" i told them both.

James and morgi sat down on the chairs whilst i closed my door.

"Look bri can we tell you something?" James asked.

I nodded and then morgi spoke.

"Basically uliana wants james to embarass you infront of castlecoming and pretend to fall in love with we just wanted to tell you so could you maybe play along?"

I looked at both of them and remembered the good times i had with them both.

"Ok fine but only if i can have my bigger brother back and my bestfriend."

"Of course you can bri" james and morgi said together pulling me into a hug.

They stayed in my room with me for a few more hours and they apologised to me for betraying me.

I decided to forgive them because i hated being in school without them. I love ella and everything for looking out for me because she's like my sister but i'm glad to have my boys back.