Chapter II 🔞 (Hello, Masked Vigilante)

Aiah POV:

8:30 PM (September 11, 2023)

I went out in the night to find some gangsters and others that are related to violence. I saw the one I have been anticipating for, so I walked near these four guys beating up a person.

And as I saw a girl who looks like the student from Manuel L. Quezon High School. So I had no choice but to save her.

I approached the four guys who were beating up the girl but one of them stopped me and I insisted on helping her.

But as the member attempted to slap me, I dodge and punch him real hard that sent him to the ground, making him pass out.

The three of them started approaching me and tried to attack me, but I dodged again and punch their faces and kicking their stomachs.

As someone is about to punch me, I let out my brass knuckles, punching his hand hard and got injured.

After I beaten up the four of them, I helped the girl and gave her the ₱20k and telling her to run away without letting her relatives know.

She immediately ran away and thanking me for saving her life.

9:00 PM

I went home immediately without being noticed by outsiders and neighbors, since it's night and some of the streets have more lights.

I went inside to go get a shower and finished and get some long sleep, because our School President Election results will be tomorrow. Couldn't wait. I thought to myself.

5:00 AM (September 12, 2023)

I woke up and do my daily routine so I can focus on going to school.

I showered at 5:15 AM, cooking and eating my breakfast at 5:30-6:00 AM, I prepared my items and when I was about to head out of my home, someone texted unknowingly.

Unknown

Mikha: Hello? is this Aiah? the one that I met in school yesterday?

Yes, how did you get my number?

Mikha: Ipina-ask ko kay Sheena, yung cousin ko

Wow, oh sige na mag kita pa tayo sa school, baka le-late naman ako mag biyahe

Mikha: Sige Aiah, mag ingat ka.

(Seen)