Epilogue (Chapter XXIV) 🔞🔞🔞

5 Years Passes... (April 1, 2029)
Third Person POV:

Years after the death of Colet, and Aiah, Maloi, Gwen, Stacey, Mikha, Jhoanna, and Sheena graduated from the same University.

Aiah got the Summa Cum Laude, with a GPA of 1.0. Maloi & Jhoanna got the Magna Cum Laude with a GPA of 1.25. Gwen, Stacey, Mikha, and Sheena got the Cum Laude with a GPA of 1.50 to 1.60.

Magtabi pagkatapos ng araw ng kanilang pagtatapos sa Unibersidad. Ang pito ay nagplanong pumunta sa Private Beach kung saan ito ay malinis, maganda, at kitang-kita ang mga paglubog ng araw sa peripheral view. Ito ay matatagpuan sa Siargao.

A/N: Forgot to mention that Maki became Maloi's lover since 2026. After Maloi found his singing career to be beautiful, just like his boyfriend. (Maki is 2 years older than Maloi.)

"Guys! Ang ganda dito!" Aiah was surprised by the mesmerizing of the beauty.

"Tama ka ate Aiah!" Maloi agrees.

"Mahal, hali ka muna dito, maghanda muna tayo ng pagkain." Maki said to Maloi.

"Sige, mahal" Maloi simply said.

"You know, we could live here for a year tapos bumalik sa dati nating buhay, right love?" Mikha said to Aiah, which then she nodded.

"Tama ka, mahal." Aiah agreed.

"Hey! Ang bagal ninyo!" Mikha exclaimed to their best friends.

"Tumahimik ka, galit na galit si bebe sa akin!" Gwen shouted, hinting at fear to her lover.

"Ikaw kaya tumahimik at gawin mo na ang ipautos ko sayo!" Sheena exclaimed to her lover, which made her jolted.

"O-okay." Gwen stammered in fear, hating that this would be worse for her.

While the six prepares the food, Aiah and Mikha just sat on the sand watching the sunset falling down as the time was 5:00 PM. There's were very few people as the island is private. It was privileged as per allowing visitors.

‎ ‎

Siargao Sunset

They sat on their positions, finding it's solace, quietness, in a wind embrace, and the happiness they deserved to find. Their past finally disappears as they find each other in warmest dreams.

"Kahit Special Forces Agent pa si Gwen, under na under kay Sheena, right?" Mikha said just to tease the two bebe lovers.

*true." Aiah agreed.

Ang katahimikan ay nagdudulot sa kanila ng ginhawa pagkatapos ng maikling pag-uusap. Pagkatapos ay muling binasag ni Mikha ang katahimikan.