Chapter VII 🔞 (Randomantic & Faint Crush)

7:00 AM (September 18, 2023)

Aiah POV:

It was monday and I decided to let yaya take a week-off so she could spend the rest of the week with her family.

When I was entering the class, someone suddenly pinned me on the wall, it was Maloi.

"Pwede sabay muna tayo sa cr? Kailangan nating mag usap."

"Bakit? diba kalaban tayo kahit kailan?"

"Basta"

Me and Maloi rushed to the Restroom since I don't know what she will say.

"I'm warning you, Colet is a Psychopathic Leader of a Pasay Syndicate. I didn't wanted to betray her, but she has killed 300 other members of the mafias ever since."

"I know that Maloi, she's my greatest rival, kahit anong sasabihin mo, alam ko na."

"P-pero paano? Di manlang ipinagbigay impormasyon sa iba."

"She killed my father, and left me dead. Luckily, a savior saved my life, she was like the same age to me, pero di ko siya makita since na passed out ako."

"That's sad. I'm sorry for your loss."

"Don't be sorry, despite your rivalry with me I don't care as long as magkaibigan lang. Pero need ko pa mag-isip kung anong plano ko, umalis kana, hinahanap ka ata ni Colet."

"Salamat, President Aiah, aalis na ako."

"Goodbye Maloi, tell me when she's hiding something."

"You know it." and she left the restroom.

"Awkward..." I thought to myself.

4:45 PM

I left the meeting as soon as we are done with the discussions we held since.

As I went to my car, someone touched my wrist.

It was Mikha. Awkwardly, twice...

"Hey! Pwede sabay tayo kumain labas?"

"Bakit? Pauwi pa ako ng bahay ko need ko ng yaya ko."

"Well what about your parents? Are they mad at you?"

"I'm not mentioning them"

"Why?"

"Just please bitawan mo ako"

"Oh sorry, wag ka naman gumalit, baka masungit ka pa kasi ihh" Ang cute, pero sungit mo parin.

"Sorry" I immediately went inside and left the campus.

Mikha POV:

"That's awkward, why is she pissed tho?"

I left the campus alone to commute, as soon as I went home, I was surprised that Aiah's car was here. Why is she here?

I didn't bothered with it and went inside to greet my mother.

"Oh anak, nandito ka pala, dali na, nandito yung bisita."