Part 2

Jia's POV

Just as I entered inside the school.. I saw a Black Mercedes in the parking. I was wondering, who could it be but shrugged it off.. and went straight
to my class..
And started teaching

Krish's POV

"Yes dad. Okay dad. Don't worry dad.Okay okay okay bye dad." I declined the call sighing as I went inside the Principal's office..
Just now, dad blurted out his list of thousands of worries .. huf He's so caring. I'm no more 16!

Author's Pov
"We welcome you to the school Mr. Singhania." Greeted Ms. Avelyn." We're so thankful to you for contributing for this show". "Oh that's no problem at all.. With the surplus money I got.. it's the least I could do for this school..and these kids."- Replied Krish.
" All cool, then we would like to show u the things around.. I'll call my secretary to escort you."said Ms. Avelyn and a blond woman around the age of 30 entered greeting Krish." Please show the school campus to Mr. Singhania Christine."said Ms Avelyn and Christine nodded and bowed.
" Let's go sir." Winked Christine.

Krish's Pov:
"This is the play area and this right here is a library for all the kids-----------"

I could hardly pay any attention to this Blondie's words and was lost in my thoughts when my eyes landed on something.
Well, my bad it was not something, but she was someone.Her.
She was something regal,like a nymph from the heaven.
I could only see her from the side but she was heavenly.

The strands of her hair framed her etheral face like a beautiful art. Her hair long and heavenly as if they were existing just to have me fall for her every time they flowed in the direction of the breeze. Her golden- white skin had the natural blush and her lips, cherry red, were all natural. I felt the urge rising in me to know, how they tasted. The time seemed to have stopped. I could no more hear the blondie speaking..All I could feel at that moment was..her presence..my fastening heart beats And the soft breezes.

Just then the girl of divinity, the Aphrodite herself decided to lift her gaze up at me.. and I was brought out of my thoughts. Her blue green orbs had the power to make every man beg for her who looked into those eyes and I definitely was one of them...

Her lips trembled and started speaking up in her melodious voice.." I'm sorry but you are?" " Mr. Singhania ! He's Mr Singhania bae. You forgot?" Replied Christine. " Oh oh yes right oh I'm so sorry it totally slipped out of my mind. Oh hey Mr. Singhania. We're so grateful to you.. I just don't have any words to express how much thankful we are to you." Said the beautiful." You're literally  shaming me now by saying that again nd again. That was all my pleasure."
She didn't replied. And just gave me a smile.

A SMILE . That wasn't just a normal smile. But the one that could take away lives. She was something interesting!

" Btw you are-?" I inquired. " Jia! Jia Rai.. I'm volunteering for this school and the show u donated in is the one that I'm hosting." She replied cutely." Oh that's great.. I would surely wait for the show....Jia" I replied to which she smiled again.
Damn. This girl. She's goddamn pretty.