Part-5

Krish's POV

I came to the school today to help out them for the preparation of show next month or maybe (see Jia) hahah.

But she has not come yet.. so I decided to spend some time with these little bundles of joy.. These kids are so cute.
I was talking to them in sign language while they all were laughing and playing. I smiled at them.
Just then, I heard a sweet sound of bangles clicking and jingling of anklets.. followed by a beautiful chuckle. I raised my head to see.. Her..

Standing like a goddess she is.. Ready to take my breath away. She was dressed simply... Yet looked like the most elegant creature alive. Her hair flowing intensely below her shoulders as she came closer.. I noticed the slight details..  Her black bindi, added to her beauty and her natural blush and pouty lips could make my knees weak.

She told she'll come in a few minutes. And I think went to keep her purse in the staff room.
Within 5 minutes she entered the classroom.

Jia's POV:
I remember we have to start with the preparations for show today.

I called the kids and instructed them accordingly .
They formed a line. And stood in discipline...
As I could feel his gaze on me .
Piercing right through my soul.
At once I raised my eyes
And my heart skipped a beat.
This man.
Is handsome.
But, Don't get carried away Jia
You're already engaged to Advay.
Not out of love.
But love isn't in my fate
Moreover Krish's handsome I agree.. but I don't love him hahaha. Don't know what nonsense I am thinking.

Anyways,
Krish and I along with kids came outside and started the preparation when .. the drops of water started falling....
From mere droplets, the rain started falling heavily
As I asked children,to get back to the classroom
And started picking up the materials we were preparing.
When I didn't feel the raindrops anymore, I looked up to see Krish holding and umbrella for me and held my wrist.
*My poor heart*
He asked me to go back inside
To which I denied immediately and asked him to be with kids and got rid of his hold .
Just When all the kids came running and

(Srk is krish) ( Madhuri is Jia)

Author's POV
In call,
....
Jia: thankyou for today once again.
Krish: The pleasure is all mine my lady.
Jia: hahah. Alright..see u tomorrow then
Krish: sure.
Jia: good night!

Guys don't mind ur author is an old rom com lover 😭so gaane aise aise milenge.