Part-3

Author's Pov:

"997,998,999 nd last 1000, woah Sir." Said the bodyguard.

As the guy sat on the ground and finally held the picture infront of him and brought it close to his heart.

Jia Jia Jia Jia
Is all he could think of. He loved her.or maybe more than that. He wanted the beautiful bird to be caged in his world of possession. He wanted her. Jia was his obsession.
This guy was none other than Advay Malhotra. The childhood Admirer of Jia.
And the one guy to whose father, Jia's long passed dad had given word to marry his daughter to his eldest son inspite of all three sons of his wanting her, yet the eldest was insane beyond the limits for her.

As Advay wiped his sweats and was all set to go for bathing, said, " I'm going to meet my fire today."

Jia's POV:
Krish offered to drop me tonight since I was already quite late. So I agreed .
I need to admit that this man. Was. Handsome .
And at the same time, he was kind and caring and adored kids. I guess we can be good friends haha.
"Oh right here." I said." Oh okay." He replied ." Why don't u come inside for sometime or maybe just have dinner with us. It's already quite late you know." I offered. " Oh I think ur right..But dad's alone and must be waiting, so I must rush. Some other day for sure T-T"

"Oh okay, thanks for the ride."I replied and  went out of the car. But just then I saw. That car. The white BMW. Which meant, he is here. Ugh, I felt like running away.

Yet paced towards the house  slowly and steadily." Oh hey fire, u reached early. Oh yeah, that mercedes man dropped u no." He said.And came towards me
And hugged me
Tightly
And replied." How dare u be with another man?" My eyes shot up in fear. He called my mom and said, "Mom why don't u go to meet ur sister today? I asked the driver to drop u." And mom went silently. Coz we were aware that there's no turning back now.

Mumma went and Advay stepped closer to me and held my waist firmly and whispered.
" How dare you!? Who gave u the permission?"
Just then tears dwelled up in my eyes as I blinked to release them.

He brought his mouth near my neck and sniffed and pierced his teeth into my skin creating a suction. I felt helpless and at the same time horrible.
I panted, held his hair.. I tried to stop him..

Hot tears flowed out of my eyes as he painted me with those disgusting purple marks.
I was heartbroken. My dad left us only to leave us with this burden of his promise.
"Advay please stop" I cried.
" We are not married yet."
" So? Ur anyways going to be my wife soon.. so better gather up urself fire.. or I'll make sure that u see the worst."

I nodded.

" He is just a client and offered to drop. There's nothing else please. Don't misunderstand." I said ..nd he ignored.
With that, he picked me up.in bridal style and laid me on the bed.. while laying beside me. He pulled me closer and slept while holding me tightly.

He murmured, " I WISH TO WRITE POEMS ON UR SKIN BY USING MY LIPS AS THE ONLY PEN".I sighed

My life is indeed a  misery.