The Day Two Gifted Fell In Love

So you want to hang out with Huisoo too? " Seok Bong couldn't help teasing his friend once he managed to catch up with him. "What was that about?"

"Shut up." The taller grumbled . When it came to Yeonhwa he would lose his confidence before the girl probably because of her cold ice stare .

"Stop sulking."

Eun seemed to sulk even more , "you don't get it. I really like Yeon Hwa but I do not understand why all my confidence goes away when I try to ask her out." Talking with girls was never a challenge for the idol trainee , if anything it came easy to him like breathing or like using his power whenever he needed to not be seen. Yeon Hwa was not just an ordinary girl , the vice president had an effect on him and if anything he liked her even more because of it. 

Seok Bong didn't say anything. He knew what it was like to have a crush on someone but being unable to actually convey the message to them . 

"So any news from the company you're signed  under?" He said instead trying  to take his friend's mind off his  failed attempt to ask out Yeon Hwa. 

Eun smiled brightened like some mega watt  almost rivaling Bong Seok's positivity  ,"the agency says we'll debut soon. Right after we graduate , few weeks later ZENPHEN will be launched." From as long as he could remember  , he wanted to be an idol and now he was so close to achieving that dream. 

"That's nice to hear."

"What about you? Do you want to go to college?" Eun inquired knowing his best friend kept pushing the topic off.

"I'm still not sure." Seok Bong had decent grades so he wasn't worried about college entrance exams , the thing was that he has no idea what he wanted to do with his life after that graduate high school. His life depended on his mom's final say and that was code for looking after Bong Seok

As they turned a corner ,  Seok Bong's heightened  hearing could pick up the voices of Ganghoon and Kisoo  .

Why do you fucking care - Kisoo.

What are you planning you son of a bitch- Ganghoon

Seok Bong's eyes he didn't know Jang Ganghoon was the type to get angry let alone curse . What did the class deilquent do to rile the latter ? Ganghoon sounded very angry 

He strained his ears to focus only  their voices blocking out any other transmissions . suddenly he heard a slap one that couldn't be detected by regular human hearing.

Come with me - Kisoo 

"What?" Eun asked upon seeing that look of concentration on his friend's face. He knew that look  , "what are you hearing something ??" 

"I need to leave."  Before the Kim boy knew it his legs were carrying him off running in the direction of where he could pinpoint the source of the two . He was concerned for Ganghoon and was reacting by instinct.

"But-" before he knew it Seok Bong was gone. Eun sighed and made his way to the class  he was already hungry as it was. 

Seok Bong went outside the school where he saw Ganghoon angrily punching Kisoo. One punch in the gut sent the latter flying to a tree.  He decided to intervene stopping him from punching him again   .