Chapter 2

Bao lead Shantae and her group to the restaurant where he and his family worked, it was a building with a symbol of a fire phoenix, it was named The Fire Phoenix House.

Bao: It's here!

Shantae: "The Fire Phoenix House"?

Bao: yeah, that's the name of my family's restaurant.

Bolo: looks interesting.

Mirash: what's a fire phoenix?

Bao: You don't know what a fire phoenix is?

Sky: she's been through a hard time.. Can we get inside?

Bao: Sure, come o-

????: Bao!

A woman came out of the building, she was around 51 years old, she was also wearing a beautiful dress with cyan and acua-green colors, she had a cinnamon-ginger hair, her skin color was Vanllia and she had orange eyes like Bao. The woman didn't come alone, a female fire Phoenix that was little taller than Wrench came along with her.

????: There you are, Bao! Did you give everyone the cooked oyster samples?

Bao: Oh sure, mom, and I met some friends on the way.

Shantae: Hello ma'am!

Sky: Hey!

Mirash: H-hey...

Bolo: Hello.

????: Oh hey! I'm Meilin, Bao's mother!

Shantae: It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am!

Meilin: No problem! And by the way you all look, you must be famished.

Mirash: yeah...

Meilin: Don't fear then! Come inside! My husband and Bao's brothers will prepare everything.

Bolo: Thanks Ma'am.

Meilin: Tuh-Tuh! Just call me Meilin! Any friends of any of my boys are friends of me and my husband!
~~~

Inside of the restaurant, there was a man of 57 years old, he had black skin, red eyes and light matt blonde hair color, there was also a 29 years old boy with toffee skin, red eyes and intense light brown hair, he was with a woman a year younger than him, she had Acua marine hair color, sienna skin, magenta eyes and was carrying a 1 month old baby, and there was also another boy of 21 year old with mocha skin, one eye red and one eye orange and brown-ginger hair.

Meilin: *Looks at the 57 years old man* Shaun!! Can you prepare something for our guests?

Shaun: Sure, dear! First things first, do they have an allergic reaction to any marine food?

Meilin: are you guys allergic to anything related to the ocean or the sea?

Bolo: Nope.

Shantae: No Meilin.

Sky: I've never had an allergic reaction to anything related to the ocean or the sea?