Chapter 3

Shantae and her friends were really shocked upon hearing what Princess Nicole said, Fate Island was Jinxed?? Impossible! They couldn't believe it! They noticed that Princess Nicole was a bit nervous about the truth, while the citizens that were near them could only talk about the bygone era that Fate Island once had a really long time ago.

Harmony: Nicole relax, we're not mad, just shocked about it.

Risky Boots: I'm not just mad, I'm EXTREMELY upset! That can't be truth! I am a world to conquer! I can't be stuck in this dumb island! I demand an answer! THIS INSTANT!!

Chiria: Shut the sand up you bratty brat! There's got to be a good reason for it!

Lilly: H-how long Fate Island has been cursed?

Princess Nicole: Fate Island got jinxed when my great-grandmother, Nana Gayle, was 9 years old.

Bolo: And how old is she now??

Princess Nicole: .... She is 99 years old.

Shantae: ... That means...

Sky: ... Fate Island has been cursed...

Mirash: For 90 years...

Princess Nicole: exactly...

Zapple: Hold on, let me get this straight, nobody can leave this Island because it's been cursed for 90 years??

Vera: Who could have caused such horrible thing?? Our friends and family must be so worries about us!

Cesar Apik: Yeah! This is connerie!

Sam: How exactly did Fate Island got cursed??

Princess Nicole: Well, my Nana Gayle is one of the elders of Fate Island who still lives to this day that witness the moment when Fate Island was jinxed, she'll tell you guys everything that happened.

Plink: Really?

Princess Nicole: Yeah, she'll tell you guys everything.

Bolo: Well can you take us with her?

Princess Nicole: Sure, she's currently in her room in the Seashell Castle.

Harmony: Let's go then.

Princess Nicole: Of course, follow me.

Royal Guard: Well tell the maids to prepare the guess room, there are around 11 beds whenever we have many guests.

Princess Nicole: Thank you, now come on everyone.

Princess Nicole guided Shantae and her group back to the Seashell Castle to Nana Gayle's room, while they were walking, both Shantae and her friends were having so many questions, about how exactly Fate Island got cursed, and that maybe that witch Shiragarash they've been hearing the whole day had something to do with the island's curse, they didn't know, but they were going to find out.

~~~~

As soon as everyone arrived to Nana Gayle's door room, Princess Nicole knocked on the door.