Chapter 4

The next day, in the morning, Shantae and her group were having breakfast in Bao's family restaurant, still shocked about the terrible curse of Fate Island, the silence was a bit deep, until Whest, the oldest brother of Bao, broke the silence.

Whest: Yo, what's up with the silence here? Don't you guys have something to talk about?

Meilin: Whest! Let them have their breakfast! Whether they're talking or not!

Shantae: it's alright, Mrs Meilin, it's just that-

Bao: I suppose you guys already know about the island's curse, right?

Bolo: Wha- who told you?

Bao: Well, Ruby usually flies around the town and she's usually a gossip phoenix.

Sky: ooh, no wonder Wrench was acting strange last night.

Chiria: I knew that Wrench was falling for a female bird.

Mirash: yeah... Maybe...

Kit: not to brag, but Ruby could need for a mate, she's been with no male since Bao found her.

Bao: we all know, Kit, but she has shown no interest in the male birds here.

Kuttle: *gets close to Mirash* You want to try out our blue sundown drink?

Mirash: Uh, sure. *Grabs the glass of bottle and takes a sip, her eyes glow in awe* this is delicious.

Shaun: Ha! My parents told me that my great-grandparents wished to hear those same words before passing away, but sadly this damn curse forbid it.

Shantae: yeah... About that, Nana Gayle told us everything about the curse.

Harmony: yeah, we know it's not our personal issue, but we would like to help to break the curse.

Whest: Pfft! Didn't Nana Gayle told you? The only way to break the curse is killing the witch who casted the curse or a descendant of the same witch.

Vera: I think she mentioned something about it.

Shaun: and to make matters worse, that evil woman Shiragarash is a descendant of that same witch! And she's the strongest and dangerous one of her family legacy!

Meilin: thank God that she never managed to take a step inside of our town or the other ones, but we pray for our friends from Moon Town, we've heard that witch has been seen nearby Moon Mountain.

Kit: it's true, I have a friend that lives in Moon Town and she's very worried about it.

Bao: also, did Nana Gayle mentioned something about some genies?

Zapple: yeah, Nicole's mother, Anna, came to this Island along with some other genies.

Plink: yeah, how exactly did they came?

????: Ah, this is actually a wonderful but also heartbreaking story.

Everyone turned around to see King Darling along with Princess Nicole, Grandma Ara and Nana Gayle entering the restaurant, Bao along with his family were shocked by seeing the royal family in their restaurant without a reservation or activity.