The MedBay

Thor picked Natasha up and Tony took y/n. The four of them flew towards Avengers Tower. Upon arrival Thor informed that he'd be leaving to inform Fury on Odin's command about bringing the Tesseract back to the Asgardian vault . Thor knew this was going to be an unpleasant conversation but still, he would never even consider disobeying his father.

The other three made their way inside , y/n still unconscious in Tony's arms. Entering the building, Tony spoke aloud 'T: Friday tell Hellen we have a code bordeaux in the medbay and her assistance is needed' / ' F: Right away sir'.

Tony walked towards the medbay, which is on the same floor as his and Bruce their laboratories. A team of doctors were already there, tending to tests until they saw mister Stark walking in.
One of the doctors immediately made place on one of the beds for him to lay y/n down on. In the meantime Helen made her way inside and sterilised her hands. '

H: what happened to her?' She asked whilst slowly taking off y/n's hoodie to be able to examine her better. Natasha spoke up 'N: she drowned, Tony performed CPR after which she regained consciousness but fainted shortly after standing up' / Tony added ' T: she was also in a car wreck and explosion with the Tesseract, besides this she also has powers, she can run, faster than Pietro could. this really is new grounds ' / putting an Xray machine above the girl Helen grinned at Tony , saying 'H: luckily for her, i am the best at new grounds'.

Helen's POV,
' Tony, Natasha, i got her, tend to yourselves, you look like shit :) ' . They both nodded./ 'N: i will be back to check on her, call me if anything happens' i nod to her, afterwhich she leaves.

After they left i ran a few tests and scans on the girl. Including X-rays and MRI scans. Both test came back looking good. I couldn't but notice a certain vagueness of quality in the scans. The only other person that i have seen give back the same type of print, is Banner. Doubtfully i give him a call to come take a look at these pictures before my eyes. Hopeful he saw the same thing i did. It didn't take long for him to get down. I let one of my colleagues tend to her wounds whilst i hooked the girl up to some IVs to regain some strength. Then bruce walked in.

'B: always a pleasure being summoned by you Helen. What can i do for you' / 'H: i want want you to look at these scans and tell me what you see' handing over the slides for him to take a look. 'B: good god, he says with his mouth falling open' '' She emmits radiation on a tremendously large scale'. He raises his brows at the girl on the bed before him. Then looking helen in the eyes saying ' She should not be alive', / 'H: i thouhgt so too, I was informed that this girl has the power to run beyond the speed of sound and that she has just been in an exlposion with the Tesseract'. Bruce nodded, 'B: Still, her speedster abilities should not be a reason for these reading of radiation. I want to find out which kind it is she is emmiting'. 'H: I agree, tell me if you need anything'. Bruce leaves the medbay to go to his own lab to get the neccesary tools to perform his examination.

After two hours of testing/ scans and bloodwork Bruce theorized with Helen.

'B: There is only one possible explanation to her surviving the explosion and these test results.' Bruce says just as Natasha, Tony and Steve walk in. 'S: Do continue theorising Banner, we are all curious about y/n'. 'H: Well, we knew that y/n had speedlike abilities, having worked with a speedster before, i know thier physiology , and the results form that came back from the scans, well let's just say, they were not what i expected'. 'B: which is why i came down to help. At first i thought she may have been exposed to some sort of radiation beforehand, allowing her to survive, but guys, The radiation she emmits, we do not have a word for. To our current knowledge  it does not exist. it is matter in its purest form. The closest thing it resemble is / 'T: The mindstone' tony says to finish Bruce's sentence. The two men look each other in the eyes, thinking the same thoughts. Bruce continues 'B: I think, part of the power of the Tesseract, the space stone, if we are to believe Thors terms, has infused itself with y/n. Combining pure energy with her cells. If you look at these images of her bloodwork, you see that her cells have mutated completely. Whatever this is, and whatever happend to her, it is permanent. '.