003

Bass tryouts were supposed to be happening. Sommer sat around in a pair of bell bottom jeans, and a long sleeved blouse. 

Kevin had yet to show up yet, well he still had 8th period, Sommer and Hunter had free period to themselves.

"Sit." Sommer says as she motioned to the floor in front of her, Hunter raising a brow as she held up her sharpie.

"What's that for?" He questioned as she opened up the fine point end, wiggling her brows at him. "You wanna look 'totally metal' right?" She questioned, Hunter nodding.

"Then, what's better than having some totally metal tattoos?" She questioned as she opened up her small notebook, Hunter's eyes widening.

"Holy shit." He says as he sees the skull sketches, some bat wings, but they were absolutely metal.

The girl had ripped her page out, then putting against Hunter's arm. She had hoped it would bleed through and she could just fully draw it onto his arm.

"Sit still." Sommer says sternly, but a glint of amusement still shone in her eyes. "Yes ma'am." Hunter says as Sommer began to draw on his arm.

"Are you excited for tryouts?" Sommer questioned, Hunter sighing. "I don't think anyone'll show up." Hunter says as Sommer put the cap on the marker.

"If you think like that they won't. Don't touch it." Sommer says, seeing Hunter raise his hand to try and touch the drawing on his skin.

Sommer then began to draw the next one on his other arm. "I mean, who doesn't wanna be part of a band called 'Skullfucker'?" Sommer questioned as she continued to draw.

"You're so right." Hunter says with pride, Sommer finishing her drawing just as Kevin came in. "Help." Kevin says towards Hunter who rolled his eyes playfully.

"Thanks." Hunter says as he leant over and kissed the crown of her head, Sommer's face flushed rather quickly as she packed away her marker.

The three of them sat in the room for hours, Hunter occasionally stood from his spot and checked out in the halls.

"Anyone?" She questioned, Hunter shaking his head no as he sat back down. 

They had all fallen asleep, Sommer had her head laid on her backpack, a hand draped over her eyes. 

But the girl groaned when the door shut loudly, opening her eyes to reveal a blonde boy in a leather jacket.

"Sorry I'm so late. Glad you guys are still here." The boy says as Sommer stood up, helping both boys. "No. No problem." Kevin says.

"No, yeah. Not at all." Hunter says as the blonde turns to Sommer. "Who's this?" He questioned, Sommer raising a brow.

"She's with me. What do you know?" Hunter questioned as he moved to stand closer to Sommer, still wearing his guitar.

Sommer flushed as she looked down to her sneakers, trying to hide her massive grin.

"Cool. How about you guys start playing and I'll work my way in." The blonde says, Sommer turning to Hunter and Kevin.

"Cool." Hunter says as Sommer moved and sat back on the floor, sending her parents a quick text.

"What song would you like to hear Miss. Sommer?" Hunter questioned, Sommer pausing for a moment.

"How about 'For Whom the Bell Tolls'?" She suggested, Hunter nodding in approval at her suggestion. "You got it Kev?" Hunter questioned.

"Yeah, okay." Kevin says as he started to count the group off. Sommer watched on with a smile as they played, but the smile faltered when the blonde started moving around performatively...not in a good way either.